When's your next visit?

Started by bensmum, January 08, 2012, 03:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackPearl

Quote from: "Sheriff-Woody"Not long then! Have a great time!  :mickey2:
Thank you, Sheriff-Woody!

little tinker fairy

Quote from: "amanda08"May 20-24 in Sequoia Lodge and........................just upgraded our 4 night stay in October to Castle Club!!! Soooooo excited!!!!!!!

what is castle club????

never2old

Quote from: "little tinker fairy"
Quote from: "amanda08"May 20-24 in Sequoia Lodge and........................just upgraded our 4 night stay in October to Castle Club!!! Soooooo excited!!!!!!!

what is castle club????

Ooooh 4 nights in the Castle Club??!?!?! That's going to be amazing!!!

Are you going for park view room?

Castle Club is Disneyland heaven... It's the VIP area of the Disneyland Hotel. Some rooms have direct views over the park (some with balconies and all!). They're all in the center of the hotel, have the most helpful cast members there ready to help you with anything they can, and you get lots of great extras. You're own separate lounge for breakfast, overlooking Main Street (NOTHING beats breakfast there, it's simply amazing.... the yummiest breakfast you can find in Disneyland, overlooking Main Street and the Castle, in a beautiful and peaceful room....) Oh, and with characters!! You have a wonderful key card that takes you straight from the Castle Club to the park entrance (just next to the turnstiles). You can go back during the day for free drinks (and cakes in the afternoon) to the lounge... And of course you get the VIP fastpasses, giving you unlimited access to the fastpasses rides.

Have a MAGICAL timea amanda08!!

little tinker fairy

Sounds fabby!!!! How much is Castle Club???????????? I want it!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

never2old

Quote from: "little tinker fairy"Sounds fabby!!!! How much is Castle Club???????????? I want it!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

It's a lot :(

The Disneyland Hotel is already over priced, and the Castle Club even more. But if you can afford it, it's an amazing experience.

little tinker fairy

Yeah thought it would be  :(

Never mind who wants to sit and look at the park from a posh room when you could be IN the magic  ;)

Thaliel

after finally gettoing our new annual passports, we are considering either the mid of june (for my sister's birthday) or some time in the second half of September
<-Plz click

A&S&O

A&S&O 3rd - 13th August. Adagio, Marne la Vallee
Planning WDW 2019
1997 DLP x2, 1998 DLP x2, 1999 DLP, 2000 DLP Millenium, 2002 DLP, 2003 DLR, 2004 WDW + DLP, 2005 DLP + DLR, 2006 WDW, 2007 DLP x2, 2008 WDW + DLP x3, 2009 DLP x7, 2010 WDW (+ extra week due to ash cloud!), 2011 DLR, 2012 WDW + DLP, 2013 WDW + DLP, 2014 WDW + DLPx3 (inc. daytrip for Ratatouille preview), 2015 DLR + DLPx3, 2016 WDW + DLP, 2017 WDW x2 + DLP, 2018 WDW + DLP x2. Coming up - ?

Angel_Ariel

August 19th-22nd staying at the Kyriad hotel.
~*~ Newport Bay ~*~ March 2008
~*~Sequoia Lodge ~*~ January 2009
~*~Santa Fe ~*~ January 2010
~*~Hotel New York ~*~ January 2011
~*~Explorer's Hotel ~*~ October 2011
~*~Newport Bay ~*~ August 2012
~*~Kyriad Hotel ~*~ August 2013
~*~Cheyenne Hotel ~*~ December 2014

jj554

November 4th for 3 nights, at the Cheyenne for Mickey's Magical Fireworks and Bonfire. Our last Nov visit was good as parks were quiet and not much queuing. We are trying to work our way through all the different hotels each time we stay, finishing eventually at the DLH, hopefully within the next year or two (after a visit to Santa Fe).

This time we are going to take it easy and do all the stuff we've missed on previous visits, like taking the railroad and eating at some of the buffets in the park. Going to try and get breakfast in the park too which would be cool. Very excited!!
Trips so far
April 2011 - Sequoia Lodge (First ever DLRP trip)
Nov 2011 - Newport Bay Club (Mickey's Magical Fireworks and Bonfire 2011)
Sep 2012 - Hotel New York (20th Anniversary Celebrations)
Nov 2013 - Hotel Cheyenne (Mickey's Magical Fireworks and Bonfire 2013)
Dec 2015 - Disneyland Hotel (Disneyland at Christmas)

bamberrr

July 17th-20th, Hotel New York

November 7th-11th, Disneyland Hotel

:D

gemmasteele84

Way too long!!! We're just back and have booked to go scotland next year, theres a big family holiday to Turkey the year after so looks like it will be 2016 before we get to go again! :(

sydneymj

We have booked a surprise visit to DLP on the 28th May for our daughters aged 6 & 13 staying 1 night at the Magic Circus then 3 nights at the Sequoia Montanna Lake view, our older daughter knows about the trip but our younger one thinks she is going to London for 5 days :-) for sight seeing we are not telling until we get on the train at Ebbsfleet so if you hear a large scream about 1.15pm on that day you know what it is.

Fugleskraemslet

I'll be around 22nd and 23th June. I suppose there will be a crowd of people but I don't care.
I'll be on my own so if anyone wants to meet a young, danish, disney birthday girl, do write to me! :)

tinker_fairy

July 30th - August 3rd!!!

So excited!!!!!!! :) hotel cheyenne xxxx
NEXT DISNEY TRIP BOOKED!!

July/August 2013 :D

Just back from the best holiday yet \":D\"