Disney Photo Pass system introduced to Paris

Started by aklyja, November 16, 2011, 09:15:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

On the ipad coming back from dlp, so forgive any typos... We tried out the photo souvenir pass today at a few locations and went to check them in the Hotel New York shop but the system was quite buggy. The photos with Duffy would't load and the princess pavilion ones took quite some time. Didn't buy any of the photos though. The ones I took myself came out better. ;-)

aliscrapper

Quote from: "Kristof"On the ipad coming back from dlp, so forgive any typos... We tried out the photo souvenir pass today at a few locations and went to check them in the Hotel New York shop but the system was quite buggy. The photos with Duffy would't load and the princess pavilion ones took quite some time. Didn't buy any of the photos though. The ones I took myself came out better. ;-)

Thanks for reporting back! :thumbs:   Sounds like they're having the same problems with the photo souveneir pass as they are with the tickets with a number on they give you when having your photo taken - the number of the photo does not match with the photo taken???  :(  

I'm a beginner at photography but I've noticed that the photo's taken by the Disney photographers are not always all that good too! :(

BadKid

What does it do? Let you buy pictures from a card?
"You laugh at me because I\'m different. I laugh at you because you\'re all the same."
-Lady Gaga?

(icon from Formspring)

15MagicalYears

Are the CMs taking the pictures actual photographers or trained atleast? Or are they just handed a camera & told to point & shoot?

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "15MagicalYears"Are the CMs taking the pictures actual photographers or trained atleast? Or are they just handed a camera & told to point & shoot?

I don't think they are professionals, but must have a bit of training in taking photos.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Kristof

Unlike in WDW the photographers in DLP are professionals or are professionaly trained.