Request for images

Started by Samninetysix, November 15, 2011, 04:06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samninetysix

Hi guys, i'm trying to locate some hi-res Disney character images, preferably just the characters and not backgrounds/wallpapers. I've searched the net but i'm crap at these things, also and this could be the much trickier bit is i'd like to find some kind on Toon style cobbled road or old fashioned road maybe Ratatouille style, I need it to be horizontal so I can overlay the characters over the top.

I know it's a bit of an ask but any help would be appreciated

davewasbaloo

Hi Sam,

Glad to see you back on lately, you have been missed.

You could always use something like Paint to edit a wallpaper or background.

try this though:

http://www.disney.co.uk/disney-create/paintbrush/
since 2001 (many before that)

Samninetysix

Hi Dave, thanks for the reply, I had already tried that and it wasn't quite what I was looking for. I have come up with an alternative though and it's not looking too bad just got to get the Disney characters overlaid now, i'll post a pic when the montage is complete.

Rafael

Hi Sam,

If you want, I can do it on photoshop for you. Just let me know exactly what you are looking for.

Samninetysix

Hi Rafael, thanks for the offer, i'm using photoshop to do the montage anyway and like I said to Dave, I think i've pretty much worked it out although I found out that 4gb of ram isn't anywhere enough to keep the pc happy when I have an image of this size :( . I've got one guy that drinks in my pub that will do the print work for very little money so i'm happy so far......