Need Help - Dwarf related issue!

Started by Catalina, October 17, 2011, 04:32:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catalina

Hello everyone, I need your help.
I have an issue with some dwarfs. Mainly - I am missing a few!  :)

I have bought a few plush dwarfs at the Disney Store in London a few years back, Dopey, Sleepy and Sneezy, figuring I would buy the others the next time. However, seems that the dwarfs I bought were the last of their kind and I am now missing the rest. And you need a set of seven dwarfs, everything else makes no sense.

So I bought a few online, and now could add a Grumpy to my collection.
However, two of the Dwarfs I bought online were the wrong ones, actually quite bigger than the others.
Of course, the bigger ones are also totally awesome, so this set now also needs to be completed.

And for that, I require some help. I don't live in the UK, but in a horrible DisneyShop-Less country. So the only way for me to get them is online. I just don't know which ones are the right ones!

I'm gonna post some pictures and I would really be thrilled if someone has the dwarfs that belong to my dwarfs to post some pictures as well so I know what they look like and what I have to look for on the internet shops!

Now, the small ones I have:

They measure about 28cm (11 inch) from tip of the hat to foot.

And the taller ones:

Now, they don't even seem to be from the same "collection", since they both have a different tag on their foot:

They measure about 45cm (17.5 inch)

I need some expert advise here, I really hope you can help!   [-o< Thanks in advance!   :thumbs:

Vegitabeta

Hey, the best thing I can suggest is ebay, I will have a look in the Disney Store next time I'm in, but it seems that they have new collections in quite frequently.