Santa Fe 2nd -5th Oct 2011

Started by kiki_304, October 09, 2011, 02:18:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiki_304

Day 3 - Tuesday 4th Oct.

Woke to another lovely day.  After breakfast we were to meet a few ladies from this forum at 9am in front of the castle.  :D

I was last  :oops:  as I had 2 tired little boys who weren't in a rush!  Here is the meet photo.

Ladies, it was lovely meeting you all and then seeing you throughout the rest of the stay around the park.

After the meet my kids wanted to go on Buzz (again), then we headed for Peter Pan ride, teacups, Dumbo and IASW.  Luckily we only rode IASW, Dumbo and Teacups once.

Will leave this for now as I have to upload all the pics.

carrydee38

well lovely to see you and would you believe we sat beside the lady with the little girl in the pink tights in cafe mickey that nite...what a small small world

kiki_304

Quote from: "carrydee38"well lovely to see you and would you believe we sat beside the lady with the little girl in the pink tights in cafe mickey that nite...what a small small world

Shame you wasn't in this picture.  Never mind, there's always another time. lol      ;)

I will finish this report soon when I get time.

Aurora1

carrydee38, were you right beside us or by the window? Too bad, we didn`t get to meet before!
Aurora1

carrydee38

Quote from: "Aurora1"carrydee38, were you right beside us or by the window? Too bad, we didn`t get to meet before!
Aurora1
We were right beside you we both at the twoseater tables in the overflow it was only when i saw ur pic i thought omg we were right beside u