Disney Items for Sale!

Started by Aveen2008, June 21, 2011, 08:30:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

Items pictured below and details below photos:

Alice in Wonderland BRASS KEY porcelain doll! (no box)

Tangled pascal plush and pens - SOLD

Disneyland Paris Ceramic princess figurines original price 8.90 euro

slight cracks on cinderella and sleeping beauty pictures below.

postage is £2.50 for first one, combined postage after that.

Disney on ice boo-peep

Royal Doulton flounder- small crack

Disney classics collection sebastian

DIsney Toy story 3 buttercup plush SOLD

Disney traditions Donald duck ornament - box not included SOLD

Jasmine disneyland paris ceramic figurine.
Luv Aveen xoxo

glenn

why are you selling them aveen,i couldn,t sell my collection.

Aveen2008

Hi Glen,

well the 4 princess figures and boo peep are actually my mums and the rest is mine. Just need the money at the moment really and the items could probably go to someone who would appreciate them more :)
Luv Aveen xoxo

glenn

yes i supose everyone is struggling at the moment,my collection is expensive,one item valued at £1,500 so it,s hard to find buyers not that i would sell because they all hold special memories,i know when where and why i brought every item,but i wish you luck and hope you grt the best prices for your items.

gingajen

Hi Aveen2008, do you still have the Buttercup plush and the Donald Duck Christmas ornament for sale?

Aveen2008

hey, yes I do, i'll send you a PM thanks
Luv Aveen xoxo

tinkswishes

are we allowed to sell on here?

tinkswishes

theres a disney selling group on facebook : http://www.facebook.com/groups/disneyshoptilludrop/

Pete's Dragon

I just cant believe your Disney films aren't in alphabetical order  :roll:

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"I just cant believe your Disney films aren't in alphabetical order  :roll:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Aveen! I love your Pascal plush. So cute!
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

SwipatronSparks

Damn! I wish i had seen this thread sooner i have been looking everywhere for a pascal for when i cosplay rapunzel next year because i dont like that awful green shiny thingg the are selling in the disne store.....

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"I just cant believe your Disney films aren't in alphabetical order  :roll:
you would find that my disney movies arent in alphabetical order either..... They are in release date order =P
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "SwipatronSparks"
you would find that my disney movies arent in alphabetical order either..... They are in release date order =P

Nice  :D/

Carrie

no items for sale??? hope there are princesses items..
I want to start collecting Belle, Snow White, Jasmine, Cinderella, etc.

baie d'acai