Pre Trip Report - 12th-15th September

Started by Minne&Mickey92, September 08, 2011, 09:21:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minne&Mickey92

Hi all

hopefully it isnt too early for my Pre-Trip report , but i need to post something on here else i might explode with excitement :D

Flight - 9:20am
Hotel New York Lakeside view room - 12-15th sept
half Board - will be interesting to see if this saves some money :)
Guests - Myself and Boyfriend :)
First ride i wanna go on - Rocking Rollercoaster!
First ride he wants to go on - ToT
Thing were both looking forward to the most - The restaurants and food!!!

In all honesty were just so excited about everything and cant wait for the last 4 sleeps to fly by!!
As a keen photographer im eager to watch and photograph all the parade's , and this year were hoping to get more pictures with characters as we only found them once last year!

Anyway ill be sure to keep everyone updated on our day to day adventures when we return , and if anyone would like me too find out anything for them whilst im there or take a picture of something just feel free to message before Sunday ! :D

We would also appreciate if anyone has any tips or info they'd like to share about hotel ny or any good things for 2 19 year olds to do whilst there !

Not long now till were in the magic !
Look forward to posting my full trip report and images when we return ! :D :mrgreen:

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "Minne&Mickey92"Hi all

hopefully it isnt too early for my Pre-Trip report , but i need to post something on here else i might explode with excitement :D

I know how you feel !  :thumbs:

Minne&Mickey92

Oh my gosh your down to your last day of waiting !! ooo so exciting , have a great time ! :D

Aurora1

Have a great, wonderful, magical trip!! :D
I`m looking forward to your TR and a lot of pictures!
Aurora1

( Pete`s Dragon, wish you a great trip as well, your probably on the way already!)