Once Upon A Dream Parade - Lotso

Started by Martin B, September 05, 2011, 06:41:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin B

Hi there,

Does anybody know wether Lotso Bear is a permanent feature in the Once Upon A Dream Parade?

He appears to be in the parade on 9 June 2011.

Is he part of the parade permanently?

I hope to see him in October!

Martin
@DisneyMart - Follow me on twitter and I\'ll tweet live from Disneyland Paris and other Disney locations on our magical adventures... www.twitter.com/DisneyMart

theverynk

Lotso was in the parade that day for a special event only. He does not ever appear in the parade at any other time.

Dan \":peter:\"

Visit our fantastic Disney Character website!
http://www.charactercentral.net

Martin B

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

Is Lotso available at any time at all? Does he ever do meet and greets or anything?

If not, are there any plans to introduce him to the park for this sort of thing.

Martin
@DisneyMart - Follow me on twitter and I\'ll tweet live from Disneyland Paris and other Disney locations on our magical adventures... www.twitter.com/DisneyMart

pinkboxers

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but he was only in that parade by special request of a visting Prince, he's never around at any other time!
"It's like when you go and you see a really great band live for the first time, you know, and nobody's saying it but everybody's thinking it: "We have something to believe in again."

theverynk

Hi,
No Lotso does not currently make meet 'n' greet appearances at any park or resort around the world. It is rumoured, though not yet confirmed, that he may make appearances at this year's Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Parties in the Magic Kingdom, Florida.
He met for a while in Hollywood Studios in WDW when TS3 came out, but he is no longer there.
The only place you can currently find Lotso is in the PIXAR Pals Countdown to Fun Parade at Hollywood Studios in WDW.
Dan \":peter:\"

Visit our fantastic Disney Character website!
http://www.charactercentral.net