2nd Summer Report (8th - 10th August) Day 2 added

Started by alternativerock123, August 14, 2011, 10:36:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alternativerock123

Hey guys, as most of you know I went back to Disney for 3 days with my friend. It was a random trip with lots of characters, random weather changes and the last day left me ill. =[
However it was a good trip for more pictures - however there isn't really anything to tell. lol It was just like my other trips - however there were some really funny and fully remember-able  moments! =D

DAY 1!

We flew out with BMIbaby again - this time was odd since I didn't have my parents, however things went smoothly, the journey between airports/train and into Disney was smooth.
As soon as we got there it began to rain hard - lucky for us we were under the cover of the ticket booth - my friend bought himself a Dream pass for the while until he got his card. We went into the park and I cried again - I love this park to death and I am never scared to show my emotions. We went over to Mickey to say "Hello" (sort of) lol

We then headed down Main-street and up into the castle.

I got some really good ones in the morning as it was nearly empty. But I haven't done them yet. =P

We then headed around to the front of the castle to get some shots as the sun came out.

We caught the Disney Dance Express - however we just watched a second and went back through the castle into Fantasyland.
I showed my friend the Auberge de Cendrillon area.

Pascal!

We headed around and I kept looking with sharp hawk eyes for Hatter at the Wonderland area AND I SAW HIS GREEN HAT! We ran over from the Rapunzel meet and greet and joined the queue. SO HAPPY!

We then went into the Labthryn.

I got some really good shots from the castle over Fantasyland - I will soon put them into a panarama style image. =]

We left the maze and came across Tweedles!

We went up to the Princess area and saw Snow White! As I was taking pictures the photographer commented on my camera and lens. =P  Nice comments but it was still funny,

I then got some pictures from outside Small World.

We headed around past the Wonderland Area and saw the White Rabbit.

After we headed through the back of Adventureland and I showed the area - the Follow the leader area.

We then ate at the Au Chalet de la Marionnette and sat outside where the Peter Pan crew come before the show. It was lovely to sit down. lol

We waited and they came along. =]

(HE COULD DO THE LITTLE MERMAID OPERA "AHH AHHH AHH" THING REALLY GOOD! They said for me to do it first but I said no. =P)

I honestly have to say that my favourite part of my recent trip is that Peter Pan remembered me from my trip from over a month ago.

He saw me and held out his hand - I was pulled over and he said: "Hi! How have you been since your last trip?" and I just replied "Oh, very well thank you." All smilely like I get... the penny dropped and I just placed my hands to my face and kinda squeaked: "Oh my g-  you remember me?" He smiles and replies "OF COURSE!" I just stand there giggling and I just kept saying "I can't believe you remember me!" (We only met once on the previous trip) I then went for a hug and whispered "Thank you Peter, you've made me sooo happy."

We then had a picture together - afterwards I just stood back and watched the other characters - but just seconds before Peter had to go on stage - He caught my eye and shouted "You'll come back?" I shouted "Of course! We'll be back later!"

(I also had a really good interaction with other characters and a pirate who kept shouting out the nickname he gave me! The one with just himself in the picture) -  He was british (all the and another one was too) and he asked me were I was from (after calling me Ariel) so i said "Under the sea", in which he just pulled a face and said "well yeah, but in England?" I told him "Nottingham" and he just kept shouting "ARIEL FROM NOTTINGHAM" every time he saw me! =D

OH GOD I WANT TO GO BACK AND HANG OUT WITH THEM MORE!

We then tried to watch the show but as the ground was still wet as it kept raining off and on - we couldn't see - so we went down to the Rhythms of the Jungle, but Timon and Rafiki left as it was the end of the "morning" set and it disappointed my friend.

It was pretty funny as there were people in the way of the door and Timon was trying to move them but they wouldn't! So he just stood there shrugging his shoulders at the CM.

The rain started to pour again so we ran into the Aladdin passage until it stopped. After the rain stopped it was bright and sunny as if it had never happened! We went down past the central plaza and back to the Castle Stage.

Then we headed back to the Princesses and saw Cinderella! I've never seen her there so I got a lot of pictures! =]

As it was 5 minutes past, I knew there should be a change - so we waited by the ice-cream parlour by the green door - it was nice to sit down again. lol Belle then came out. =D

Cinderella left and was kind enough to stop and pose for us. Thank you Cinders.

We then went around to the Enchanted Tree and waited for the Neverland Crew to come through the doors - we followed them in Fantasyland to Adventureland. I really wanted to hold Peters hand but I didn't. But it was still nice they all knew I was there...

We were given umbrellas as it was raining for a spit second. Lol Peters reaction was priceless - he just placed his hand from under the brolly and looked at both me and Wendy and shook his head - I shrugged and they both put down their brollies and Peter shrugged back. =P

We didn't get a chance to say goodbye but I thought I would on Wednesday - but no, anyway goodbyes are against Peter Pan's code anyway. =]

We then headed around back to the princesses I think, I can't remember this bit, but we ended up going to the Small World Doors and seeing Snow White! =D

We then waited for a bit for any more characters - Flynn then came out to make his journey between small world and the green door. =D

I then looked down for a sec and my friend shouted ALADDIN! And there was Street-rat Aladdin! AHHH!

And now what do our brains tell us to do - follow him. We passed by the back of Adventureland for me to figure out that he was going to his Meet and Greet area on the other side of Adventureland! >.< WE WALKED AT CHARACTER PACE AND EVERYTHING!
When we got there, (out of breath) he sat on a rock and shouted "Who you guys waiting for?" He posed for us too.

We joined the queue and when we met him - I said "Did you notice we followed you from Small world?" (still panting for breath) he just laughed and replied "Yes I did! It was fun wasn't it?" XD  OH YEAH! he asked more questions and I got a picture together and on his own. =]

After we walked VERY SLOWLY back up to Fantasyland to see Rapunzel.

We saw Flynn slowly move back towards the area, but he walked pass - we ran after him and he posed for us.
We asked for a picture and his CM was already at the green door - however Flynn shrugged his shoulders at him like "Eh- I have to care for the adoring fans" XP

I went back to get some more pictures of Rapunzel.

We walked back to the castle and I got some upwards shots of the back.

We then got our stuff and headed to the train station - got our tickets and went to the Kyriad Hotel in Torcy for a freshen-up and rest.
I'll leave the report there for the moment as I am tired and my poor fingers. I'll finish day 1 tomorrow.

Hope you guys enjoy! =D
31st Aug - 1st Sept 2010 = Kyriad Torcy (First Time <3)
11th - 14th July 2011 = New York Hotel
2nd - 4th Aug 2011 = Kyriad Torcy
31st Oct 2011 = Day Trip
13th March 2012 (Disneyland Cal)
10th - 13th April 2012= Hotel L'Elysée
30th May - 1st June 2012 = Hotel L'Elysée
31st Oct - 1st Nov 2012 = Residence Prestige
18th - 20th July 2013 - Residence Prestige
9th -11th Nov 2013 = Hotel L'Elysée (First Christmas Trip!)
Coming soon:
29th April - 1st May = Hipark Serris.

It's A Small World

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell how did you do your trip report and how did you add photos to your your trip report.

Because I'm going to Disneyland Paris with my mum on 28th to 2nd December 2011 and I will put my trip report photo and info on the trip report page of disneyland paris magicforum website.

jackieann

beautiful photos of teh castle, really hope the sun is shining when i go in october. looking forward to reading the rest  and seeing more pics

It's A Small World

Thanks for your private massage.

alternativerock123

PART 2 OF DAY 1

We headed back to the park ready, refreshed and excited for the parade.

I got some lovely shots of the castle in detail:

The Parade then came! =]

We then went to meet Cpt Jack! (Handsome devil)

We tried to watch the Hub show - instead we ran to the green doors to get some pics - it was REALLY dark so i didn't get any good ones. =[

So we headed back to wait for Fantillusion.

We then headed back to Torcy.
END OF DAY 1!
31st Oct 2011 = Day Trip
Coming soon:

DLP-Photos.com

Great start to the report - and once again it looks like you had loads of character encounters :)

I like your photos too - they are very bright and summerly! Takes me back :)
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

Donald-Duck-Malta

Great Trip report  :D (Including the photos!What cam do you have if you dont mind me asking... :oops: )

Cant wait for the rest!

alternativerock123

Thank you all for the lovely comments. =]

Quote from: "Donald-Duck-Malta"Great Trip report  :D (Including the photos!What cam do you have if you dont mind me asking... :oops: )

Cant wait for the rest!

I have a Sony A200 with the use of a 18-55mm lens (brand new since the last one broke) but I also have a Tamron 70-300mm telephoto lens - that is the best for the super zoomed pictures. =]
31st Oct 2011 = Day Trip
Coming soon:

Martin B

Awesome report again!  :thumbs:
@DisneyMart - Follow me on twitter and I\'ll tweet live from Disneyland Paris and other Disney locations on our magical adventures... www.twitter.com/DisneyMart

Angel_Ariel

Fab report so far! Your pictures are stunning! :)
~*~ Newport Bay ~*~ March 2008
~*~Sequoia Lodge ~*~ January 2009
~*~Santa Fe ~*~ January 2010
~*~Hotel New York ~*~ January 2011
~*~Explorer's Hotel ~*~ October 2011
~*~Newport Bay ~*~ August 2012
~*~Kyriad Hotel ~*~ August 2013
~*~Cheyenne Hotel ~*~ December 2014

alternativerock123

DAY 2!

We both have Dream passes, so we headed out early and got in for EMH! =D  

Best time honestly. =]

Firstly we went into Maleficent Lair!

Then around to the Well and up the castle.

MORE PICTURES CAN BE FOUND HERE!

We then headed towards Peter Pan's Flight (just before the queue went massive. =P)
Then just went around Fantasyland in a casual stroll. =]

It was nearing 10, so we went to meet Mickey! Even thought he was probably there early. =/

We then headed over to the Studios. =]

We then went into Animagique and then Cinemagique. =] We were going to queue for Sully but didn't.
Cinemagique stopped half way through.  :evil:   IT WAS REALLY ANNOYING!

So we went down to the Backlot ready for the Meet the Disney Stars!

We then went into the Art of Disney Animation! (My building!)

Then Inside

Then we went to the Toy Story Playland

Back to the Toon Studio

Then we gave ourselves time to eat at the BlockBuster Cafe - and then get ready for the Meet the Disney Stars again. =P

This bit was amazing. I was just standing taking pictures, when Woody comes storming over to me - and grabs my hand, he pulls me through the crowd. He then links my arm with his (doing his cowboy moves to people around him) I was still linked and if I came off, he would pull me back until we got to his area, he hugged me tight! It was amazing!. =P

Then over to Stitch

Then Minnie

Then over to Chip who was dancing with kids.

and Dale.

Then quickly over to Jessie

and then over to the Incredibles.

Then everyone had to leave. =[

We then went shopping and then got ready for the Stars n Cars.

However Peter and Wendy came out so I ran after them. Peter nearly ran into me - just stopped and said "We have the same colour hair" =D  I said "Mines more Ariel than yours Peter." He looked shocked and said "Of course! WENDY!" He then ran after Wendy and got mobbed. =[

THEN STARTS N THEIR CARS!
But I'm going to leave it there because I'm tired. =P

Enjoy.  :D
31st Oct 2011 = Day Trip
Coming soon:

DLP-Photos.com

Another good update with loads of bright and colourful photos. Am i right in thinking you add more contrast and saturation during your edit of them?
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

Martin B

I love the pictures you take of the characters!  :thumbs:
@DisneyMart - Follow me on twitter and I\'ll tweet live from Disneyland Paris and other Disney locations on our magical adventures... www.twitter.com/DisneyMart

alternativerock123

Day 2 Part 2!

We went straight from the Studios to the park - I wanted to be by the Peter float, so we walked to the central plaza and sat to the right of the castle (just before the castle stage but on the side of the plaza)
We were in the direct sun and even thought it was slowly going down, it was still really hot. We got to sit down this time but some of the kids were constantly pulling the rope up and down.
Once it was that bad the camera practically punched me in the eye because I had the lens (the long one) under the rope, I tried to keep moving over and under but it still was hard, So I pushed myself slightly under the rope. A Cast Member saw that I was a bit over, but he just left me as he saw I had a camera. =P  He smiled politely at me and just walked away.

Some of the pictures were taken in the shadow - so some might be dark. Also because of the sun, most pictures have a back glow and lens flare. It adds a nice effect though.

We then went to Belle Note, I already ate so I just sat outside messing around with my dads camera ready to film the prince and princesses walking down out from the Small World Doors.

[youtube:3075dvqk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTSWDjqw8uQ[/youtube:3075dvqk]
[youtube:3075dvqk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kKAFsZ6f3I[/youtube:3075dvqk]
[youtube:3075dvqk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PseIPXqW_g[/youtube:3075dvqk]
[youtube:3075dvqk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtby-cz29mk[/youtube:3075dvqk]

We tried to watch the Hub show again. But it failed. So we went back to the green doors.

After we went through Fantasyland. I've never been in an area in the dark. =P  So it was nice.

We then watched Fantillsion from the top of main-street. =P  Never been up there for a parade either. It was pretty good. (Y) But I didn't get any photos has my camera had died. So I got some videos, but I'm in the process of uploading them. =]

We watched the fireworks and then headed back to the hotel. It was sad to think that's my last night for Summer until next year. =[

But still awesome! Day 3 coming soon. =]
31st Oct 2011 = Day Trip
Coming soon:

Aurora1

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6202/604 ... 9001b5.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
(Sorry; didn`t find out how the pic would show directly)
Totally funny picture! You hit the button at the right moment.
And thanks for a great report, this one as well as the other one. And your pictures are just wonderful. It makes me think asking my dad, if I could take hs camera as well.He`s got a beter zoom then i d (I mean the camera ;) )
Aurora1