Planet Hollywood

Started by PabloPaul, July 24, 2011, 09:54:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PabloPaul

Aa a frequent visitor firstly with my partner and now with a small family I am loving the redevelopement and excitied about the future of this resort.

One area, i feel that needs some coherent redesign and complete re-development is Disney Village which has become to commercial and lost its clean and welcoming party atmosphere. I appreciate the investment that has gone into DisneyVillage already and trust in the powers that overtime it once again be magical.

However one aspect of the Village which requires immediate attention is Planet Hollywood which, as such a commanding building, sticks out like a sore thumb. Lights broken and a poor paint job, pre-empt an interior that certainly shows its age. Even the menu is the same as 10 years ago.

I presume it is a franchise or something so why does DLRP allow such a poorly maintained busniess to operate in a prime spot?

Does anyone know if it is due for development and have any more gossip on the future of the Village as I am loving the insight that this forum provides. Good Job! :thumbs: