2nd Summer Report (8th - 10th August) Day 2 added

Started by alternativerock123, August 14, 2011, 10:36:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alternativerock123

DAY 3!

The last day - sorry about the lack of this update but I've been really busy over the past few weeks. I then realised that I hardly took any pictures and didn't have a lot to say.

[

We booked an appointment at Auberge for 12 and it is SOOOO nice inside. I took lots of pictures of the area were we sat (behind the fireplace to the left when you enter)

From the table:

Suzi and Perla were also going around the tables as soon as we entered. =]

The meals:
Starter:

My main - of Lamb:

Friends main of Veal

Dessert:

(Please note that the princess came during each meal - like cinders was there for the started, aurora for main, then a break, then belle for dessert.

Then Cinderella: came to our table - we was very pretty and so nice. =]

Aurora then was next:

Then Belle with Prince Beast - Belle remembered me from my last trip! SO that's two for two characters who remembered me. =]  

I got some random shots - we where in there that long that the princesses came out twice. =]  My camera had a problem during Belles and prince's first dance. But i got some pictures this time. =]

But as soon as I left, I became suddendly ill - I was nearly throwing up, I was upset, hot, tired and just sick. We went to the Medical centre were I was treated but I still didn't fell well. I ended up sitting on main-street for ages while my friend went shopping, same when getting the photos. I just couldn't stand up.
But around 4 the princess and some princes came out and I just burst into tears because it cheered me up sooo much. But I still felt ill. I pushed myself for the last 10 mins and got some really awesome shots.

PIMPED OUT AWESOME!

We then left the park and then went home. My mum thinks I had an allergic reaction from Auberge, but it was an awesome trip never the less.

When I told my parents about Peter remembering me, I cried like baby and it also made my dad cry coz He was sooooo happy for me. Still makes me tear up now.

So yeah. THANKS GUYS!

I hope I get to do another report in Oct for Halloween, but it all depends on UNI and stuff.

BYE!
31st Aug - 1st Sept 2010 = Kyriad Torcy (First Time <3)
11th - 14th July 2011 = New York Hotel
2nd - 4th Aug 2011 = Kyriad Torcy
31st Oct 2011 = Day Trip
13th March 2012 (Disneyland Cal)
10th - 13th April 2012= Hotel L'Elysée
30th May - 1st June 2012 = Hotel L'Elysée
31st Oct - 1st Nov 2012 = Residence Prestige
18th - 20th July 2013 - Residence Prestige
9th -11th Nov 2013 = Hotel L'Elysée (First Christmas Trip!)
Coming soon:
29th April - 1st May = Hipark Serris.

Aurora1

I love that picture with all the princessess and princes. It is amazing!! =D>
Are they doing that meet n`great regularly?
I`m sorry you got sick on your last day, hope you recovered fairly well.
Geat report, thank you!!
Aurora1

alternativerock123

Quote from: "Aurora1"I love that picture with all the princessess and princes. It is amazing!! =D>
Are they doing that meet n`great regularly?
I`m sorry you got sick on your last day, hope you recovered fairly well.
Geat report, thank you!!
Aurora1

I noticed that the princesses were around the top of main-street on the gazebo around 4. But because summer is ending soon I guess that they won't do it anymore. =[  But there's no harm in checking.
31st Aug - 1st Sept 2010 = Kyriad Torcy (First Time <3)
11th - 14th July 2011 = New York Hotel
2nd - 4th Aug 2011 = Kyriad Torcy
31st Oct 2011 = Day Trip
13th March 2012 (Disneyland Cal)
10th - 13th April 2012= Hotel L'Elysée
30th May - 1st June 2012 = Hotel L'Elysée
31st Oct - 1st Nov 2012 = Residence Prestige
18th - 20th July 2013 - Residence Prestige
9th -11th Nov 2013 = Hotel L'Elysée (First Christmas Trip!)
Coming soon:
29th April - 1st May = Hipark Serris.