I have a plush question c:

Started by Rapunzel, July 27, 2011, 01:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rapunzel

Hey there everyone ^-^ I presume this is the right place for my question, but please say if it isn't c;

Basically, when I was about 9 or 10 I bought a plush of Rajah (from Aladdin) from the Disney Store in Cambridge. I have other Disney plushes, but this Rajah plush just isn't as special as my others, so my dad has said he wouldn't mind if I sold him (I think he likes the idea of me getting some money for myself xDD)

Anyway, this is plush I'm talking about:

My question to you all is, how much do you think he is worth? And most of all, would anyone be interested in him? I've already talked to someone who is quite the plushie collector, and apparently this plush is rather rare :3

[size=60]Avvie and Siggie by Moi 83[/size]

esmeralda

Very cute!!! But isn't this Shir Khan from Jungle Book? Cause it's the typical pose with the crossed paws...
Julia

Rapunzel

No, I only crossed his paws for the photo ;3 Usually they're just infront of him cx

Anyway, here is the auction, incase anyone is interested:
//http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270790166392&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
Prices were my Dad's idea ^-^

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "esmeralda"Very cute!!! But isn't this Shir Khan from Jungle Book? Cause it's the typical pose with the crossed paws...

They look very similar, but the plush for Shere Khan has a bigger bottom jaw

Quote from: "Rapunzel"No, I only crossed his paws for the photo ;3 Usually they're just infront of him cx

Posing plush toys for photos, the first sign of Madfordisney disease   ;)

Rapunzel

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"
Quote from: "Rapunzel"No, I only crossed his paws for the photo ;3 Usually they're just infront of him cx

Posing plush toys for photos, the first sign of Madfordisney disease   ;)

Ahaha xDD I think I got that disease years ago ;D

esmeralda

Both are very cute :nemo:  :stitch_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:
Julia