TDL / Cool Heat Water Show 2011

Started by ulak, July 09, 2011, 08:38:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ulak

Cool Heat 2011

Max:

[youtube:1xjilyd8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zhtur-JFeWE&feature=feedu[/youtube:1xjilyd8]

Mickey Mouse

[youtube:1xjilyd8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGwkt3ZoMOA&feature=feedu[/youtube:1xjilyd8]

:thumbs: Make it in DLP, please! Thank you! [-o<
[size=85](sorry for my bad english, thank You!)[/size]

Scissorsboi

I always seem to enjoy this show! It's very interesting to see Max being used as a headline character, is he big at Tokyo? I would like to see a variation of this come to Paris.. I'd actually imagine it working quite well on the Hub Stage, with 360 fountains.

Also interesting (to me anyway), is that the entire show is in English. Considering DLP have given up on their shows being in English I think this is a prime example that you can have a show at a foreign park in English and people can still enjoy it.. currently the French shows just don't interest me..
"...keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things" - Walt.

peter

it looks like fun, but.... why are they pirates? is there a goofy movie about pirates that is only available in japan? and why is max so popular over there? and why were they all screaming everytime max waved? is there a strange cult which follows the teachings of goof?

and how come we dont have this show!!!

and since when has there been a pirate mickey?

so many questions!

Josh

Na. They just love Disney characters over there; probably even more than the west! They've only used a pirate theme because it probably seemed appropriate. ;)
Disneyland Paris
    [li]January 2000, 2012[/li]
    [li]April 2012[/li]
    [li]August 2009, 2011, 2013[/li]
    [li]New Year 1997-98, 1998-99, 2001-02, 2002-03, 2003-04, 2004-05, 2005-06, 2006-07[/li]
Walt Disney World
    [li]August 2008[/li]

15MagicalYears

I'd love to see this in Paris during the warm summer months, although surely this isn't an everyday offering?

peep

I was sceptical when I went to play the videos but wow, looks amazing. If it's a hot day that must be such an amazing show. Not sure how Paris would/could accommodate the show and they'd probably get complaints from silly people.

Oh and Peter, they are screaming because they are shooting cold water over the audience which is such an amazing idea.
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

peter

Oh thanks. Who thought of this show DOES NOT get paid enough!!