A new show for both parks!

Started by peter, June 28, 2011, 12:03:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peter

So I decided it would be good to see what people would want as a new show for both in front of the castle, and as a mightily show in the studios. Here's mine.

Disneyland park

So the stage section would happen on the castle stage. A big screen thing would be on a barge on the moat, so that more people can see what is happening on the stage. The area in front of the stage would be a sitting area for kids, and then benches for adults.
It would start with tinkerbell going down from the top of the castle to behind some of the buildings on main street, as she flies past the stage, it is illuminated, and lots of dancers are on there. Then, a light goes onto the castle, and mickey is on one of the balconies.
He would say that "today is a special day, because all of his friends have come to play". Minnie, goofy and Donald would appear on stage and say hi. One would say something along the lines of "let's have a party to surprise all our friends".
Mickey agrees and so with magic, the fountains in the moat begin, with the display continuing, choreographed to music.
Meanwhile, Minnie and goofy hang up bunting. Donald pushes a door in, says "look what I found!" And mike and sully would step through. On a mist screen where the central plaza stage currently is, some little clips of monsters Inc would appear. The fountains would be synchronised. Goofy comes back onto the castle stage with a giant party popper, and confetti goes all over the kids area. Mickey says "oh no! We need to clean up!"
He waves his wand and the broom and bucket costumed dancers come out. They finish up, and then Minnie says, " look our first guests are arriving!"
Through the castle gate walks Alice and the mad hatter, baloo, all seven of the seven dwarves, Peter pan, and Winnie the pooh. They all say high and walk along the bank to the stage. Here all the characters take part in a big song and dance. Peter pan steps away. He is then put into a harness and flies overhead. At this point, the princes and princesses walk through the gate, and they dance on the bridge, while the fountains dance in unison.
There is a crack, and a jet of fire is sent up. Malificent is in the gateway.
Minnie says " oh no!" mickey says" malificent! Why are you here?"
Malificent says "I'm here to take over this party, and from now on I will run things!" she cackles and a jet of smoke goes up around the seven dwarves. When the smoke is gone, they have disappeared.
Mickey then says" come on everybody! Let's work together to stop malificent. He waves his wand and after a bit with the fountains, she goes away. The dwarves appear back, and Minnie says "wooh! That was close! Now, time for cake!"
A huge cake appears behind the stage, and plutos head pops out. Everyone laughs and then there is a big dance number with all the characters before mickey waves his wand, the lights go out on the stage and bridge, and then the fountains continue, with the mist screen showing stuff. Then a firework goes off above the castle, and the show finishes.

What do you think? I'll post my idea for the studios tomorrow

peter

now for the studios

it would happen in hollywood boulevard. people would stand in the boulevard, and most of it happens above.
so it would start with a big screen rising above the studio tour entrance. a group of directors and cameramen would explain that they are filming the latest blockbuster, and they start shooting. it would show a secret agent talking to the audience.
"our mission is to track down the enemy spies, and get rid of them, they may be in the crowd."
meanwhile, someone is walking through the crowd, and reaches the building facades, he climbs up a ladder which has been brought down, and goes to a platform halfway up.
"look out everyone. where is he?"
at this point, the guy comes down a zip line, nearly hitting the secret agent, but the agent manages to escape. then, a baddie comes through the crowd with a water spray thing, and sprays everyone. but the secret agent manages to stop him with karate.

the director calls cut, and the actors step off of the makeshift stage. meanwhile, a big float is being pushed into position in front of the studio tram tour. the director asks everyone to do some scared faces, and he records these.

when the float is in place, the actors come back, and they take their places. the agent says "headquarters, i'm at the carnival, where's the bad guy?"
loads of dancers come out and dance to carnival music, before. a bad guy jumps on the float.
"ha, i have you now!"
the secret agent jumps on the float, and climbs onto a raised platform. the bad guy presses a button, and the platform continues raising up until its about 20 feet up.
then the bad guy pulls out a gun, and shoots a barrel that is on the tram tour buildings roof, it explodes and there is a jet of fire. the bad guy runs off.
the secret agent looks around and then jumps off the platform, onto a crash mat.

the director calls cut, and a fireman goes to the float, climbs onto the platform and tries to stop the barrel, however, he spins around and sprays the audience instead. he turns off the hose, the fire goes out and the float is moved away. then the director gets some of the audience up to run around and do random stuff in front of a green screen. a big pool is brought in, and put in front of the studio tour.

then the crew and director leave and he calls action.

the secret agent comes back and starts talking about how they think the bad guy is gonna blow up the hotel. suddenly a light goes to the top of the tower of terror where the bad guy is standing. he laughs and starts telling the agent no one can stop him. he pulls out a switch and some fireworks go off behind the tower. he laughs again, but another agent is behind him. he quickly slides down the zip line, as a big "explosion" happens on top of the tower.
the guy is going down the zipline, but then the secret agent points his gun up and shoots. the bad guy falls, and lands in the pool.
"you got me, but next time it won't be so easy."
the secret agent laughs and says "mission complete" they both bow and leave. then the dancers come onto the stage, dressed as agents, and they dance to james bond music.

the director calls cut. then he tells everyone that a trailer for the film is finished, and its got the audience in it.
the trailer is of some of the things that happened, and with shots of the audience and the ones which had to do things in front of the green screen. the director says thank you, and the pool, and stage are rolled off.

what do you think? please comment, or maybe make your own, then we could all compare ideas.

antkid123

Good ieda

what about new parade and meet and greet

peter

Maybe, once upon a dream does need an overhaul. They're going to Turn stars and cars into a full parade, so that should be ok

disneyisthebest

Quote from: "peter"So I decided it would be good to see what people would want as a new show for both in front of the castle, and as a mightily show in the studios. Here's mine.

Disneyland park

So the stage section would happen on the castle stage. A big screen thing would be on a barge on the moat, so that more people can see what is happening on the stage. The area in front of the stage would be a sitting area for kids, and then benches for adults.
It would start with tinkerbell going down from the top of the castle to behind some of the buildings on main street, as she flies past the stage, it is illuminated, and lots of dancers are on there. Then, a light goes onto the castle, and mickey is on one of the balconies.
He would say that "today is a special day, because all of his friends have come to play". Minnie, goofy and Donald would appear on stage and say hi. One would say something along the lines of "let's have a party to surprise all our friends".
Mickey agrees and so with magic, the fountains in the moat begin, with the display continuing, choreographed to music.
Meanwhile, Minnie and goofy hang up bunting. Donald pushes a door in, says "look what I found!" And mike and sully would step through. On a mist screen where the central plaza stage currently is, some little clips of monsters Inc would appear. The fountains would be synchronised. Goofy comes back onto the castle stage with a giant party popper, and confetti goes all over the kids area. Mickey says "oh no! We need to clean up!"
He waves his wand and the broom and bucket costumed dancers come out. They finish up, and then Minnie says, " look our first guests are arriving!"
Through the castle gate walks Alice and the mad hatter, baloo, all seven of the seven dwarves, Peter pan, and Winnie the pooh. They all say high and walk along the bank to the stage. Here all the characters take part in a big song and dance. Peter pan steps away. He is then put into a harness and flies overhead. At this point, the princes and princesses walk through the gate, and they dance on the bridge, while the fountains dance in unison.
There is a crack, and a jet of fire is sent up. Malificent is in the gateway.
Minnie says " oh no!" mickey says" malificent! Why are you here?"
Malificent says "I'm here to take over this party, and from now on I will run things!" she cackles and a jet of smoke goes up around the seven dwarves. When the smoke is gone, they have disappeared.
Mickey then says" come on everybody! Let's work together to stop malificent. He waves his wand and after a bit with the fountains, she goes away. The dwarves appear back, and Minnie says "wooh! That was close! Now, time for cake!"
A huge cake appears behind the stage, and plutos head pops out. Everyone laughs and then there is a big dance number with all the characters before mickey waves his wand, the lights go out on the stage and bridge, and then the fountains continue, with the mist screen showing stuff. Then a firework goes off above the castle, and the show finishes.

What do you think? I'll post my idea for the studios tomorrow

Are you shure that you're not talking about dreams for the 20th anniversary ?

Josh

That post was made in June, so there was no way for peter to know, disneyisthebest. It's funny how we've always dreamed about a show like Dreams, and here it is! (Sorry. Bad pun. :P )
Disneyland Paris
    [li]January 2000, 2012[/li]
    [li]April 2012[/li]
    [li]August 2009, 2011, 2013[/li]
    [li]New Year 1997-98, 1998-99, 2001-02, 2002-03, 2003-04, 2004-05, 2005-06, 2006-07[/li]
Walt Disney World
    [li]August 2008[/li]

disneyisthebest

Ok