1st trip! 23rd-26th may 2011

Started by mdw, May 27, 2011, 11:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mdw

Quote from: "Aurora1"Great trip report, Thank you a lot!!!
You do have cute kids, they seemed to have enjoyes them selfs!
Did you do the family picture in one of the photo stores?
Aurora1

hi aurora

Yer we had it done in the studios. The big building infront of you as uo walk through th entrance, is it called studio 1? its 1st left in there. There was one in disneyland park at the entrance of main street on your right. There are loads of backgrounds to choose from and we didnt realise til after but there are props you can wear eg hats, hair bands. Doesnt take long! hope you have a good trip

michelle

mdw

thanx disneydavid

the cars are childrens menus! they are pretty called, entertain our two for a while.

Disneydavid

Quote from: "mdw"thanx disneydavid

the cars are childrens menus! they are pretty called, entertain our two for a while.
Ah, what were the prices? 6 euros? and what did you get (sorry for these questions)

Really love the pix!

DLP MP3 - The only podcast with onrides RIGHT from the Resort! With ToT ,SM:M2 , Crush\'s Coaster , Star Tours, Peter Pan,  Stitch Live , Panoramique , BTM  and Pirates of the Carribbean! !
For iTunes ] and MP3!

Newest episode.... Toy Story Playland The Tour and Rc RACER!

mdw

for kids meals? yer 6ish euros, we had half board vouchers so not 100 hundred % sure. My eldest had hot dog and chips followed but smarties ice cream. She had a pretty big portion, my two shared because they are only just 4 and almost 2.

michelle

Disneydavid

Thanks for your answers, im helped!

DLP MP3 - The only podcast with onrides RIGHT from the Resort! With ToT ,SM:M2 , Crush\'s Coaster , Star Tours, Peter Pan,  Stitch Live , Panoramique , BTM  and Pirates of the Carribbean! !
For iTunes ] and MP3!

Newest episode.... Toy Story Playland The Tour and Rc RACER!

MrsPirate

I love the Mickey photo, where was it taken?

Off Site June 1992
Santa Fe, July 2009
Cheyenne, June 2010
Newport Bay Club Admirals Floor, July 2011
Sequoia Lodge, Christmas November 2011
Sequoia Lodge, June 2012
Hotel New York, Christmas November 2012
Hotel New York, Halloween 2013
Disneyland Hotel, Christmas 2014 and Christmas 2015
Newport Bay Club Compass Club, Christmas 2016 and Christmas 2018

Aveen2008

Aw wow fantastic trip report and beautiful photos! I must say your little girl looks exactly like a little rapunzel with her blonde hair hehe. They look so cute in their outfits. Is the snow white dress a ballet one? I am just asking as I bought my nice one of them in smyths toy store uk? I am buying my niece nd nephew their outfits for going in august hehe. Also my niece is nearly 2 but some dresses are sized either 1-2 or 3-4 but if the child is 2 what is the right size in your opinion??

Your report is fantastic! I cant wait to show my sister :) xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

ford prefect

Great photos! I'm glad you had such a good time!
enjoy yourself, it\'s later than you think!

mdw

Quote from: "MrsPirate"I love the Mickey photo, where was it taken?

thanx. Was taken in toon studios in WDS

mdw

Quote from: "Aveen2008"Aw wow fantastic trip report and beautiful photos! I must say your little girl looks exactly like a little rapunzel with her blonde hair hehe. They look so cute in their outfits. Is the snow white dress a ballet one? I am just asking as I bought my nice one of them in smyths toy store uk? I am buying my niece nd nephew their outfits for going in august hehe. Also my niece is nearly 2 but some dresses are sized either 1-2 or 3-4 but if the child is 2 what is the right size in your opinion??

Your report is fantastic! I cant wait to show my sister :) xxx

hi, I bought the snow white dress on ebay 18-24 months, she is 22 months and it fits perfectly. It was originally from WDW!

hope they have a good time, the 22 month old was scared of meeting mickey and minnie so get your sister to gradually introduce her to them.

michelle

mdw

Quote from: "ford prefect"Great photos! I'm glad you had such a good time!

thanx, it was all thanks to you and others and your advice! you have a good time??

michelle