Disneyland Park refurbishments

Started by dagobert, May 02, 2011, 01:15:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sven

They already changed that. It seems there was a misinterpretation of the info DLRP gave on the way.

DisneyManiac

Not sure where this is from, but my mum told me that Crush's Coaster is closed for refurbishment soon, they will extend the line and add a permanent Single Riders Line.

Uragano Tati

I post the latest news here. It seems the better place.
My source told that the long closure of Big Thunder Mountain will be probably delayed. It seems it will be on mid 2016-2017, not early.
At the beginning of 2015 Space Mountain will probably be closed for 6 months.
They all are rumors, nothing is still official.
April 1998: Sequoia Lodge
January 2003: Disneyland Hotel
May 2012: Santa Fe
September 2013: Cheyenne
November 2014: Cheyenne

orangarnold

Quote from: Uragano Tati on April 26, 2014, 10:59:31 AM
I post the latest news here. It seems the better place.
My source told that the long closure of Big Thunder Mountain will be probably delayed. It seems it will be on mid 2016-2017, not early.
At the beginning of 2015 Space Mountain will probably be closed for 6 months.
They all are rumors, nothing is still official.

My attitude to a lot of the things like this is that the park is open every day of the year, without seasonal closures they have to close off some rides for a long time to make sure they're as good as they can be.

Fever

I can't wait for Space Mountain to get some love!

Big Thunder after recently returning from a visit, needs some attention! I've never seen it so effect-less. Even the water effects were off during a hot summer day. The raccoons (?) that spin around their branch were gone, and the poor state of the last lift show still needs replacing, no gold fibre optics either. Such a Shame.

I did notice this type of 'standard' on all the dark rides too, and with a few buildings and pathways under scaffolding/green fences during peak season, I can only hope this is the turning point, and the Resort is getting sorted.
Welcome foolish mortals