Disney Dreams! — Nighttime Spectacular

Started by Festival Disney, April 14, 2011, 01:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkredible

WDW - July 2010 - All Stars Music (honeymoon)
DLP - March 2011 - Santa Fe
DLP - October 2011 - Santa Fe (can\'t wait)

Discovery_Mountain

I would imagine Dreams being on now for the foreseeable future, considering they have only just recently started the theme the housing for the projectors and other bits related to the show. 

That says to me that they plan on using them for quite a long time.
My Disneyland Paris Trips:
1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000 (1 Day Trips)

March 2012, 2 days at Kyriad Hotel
June 2013, 2 days at Dream Castle Hotel
December 2013, 6 days at Sequoia Lodge
December 2014, 6 days at The Disneyland Hotel
December 2015 6 Days at Sequoia Lodge GF

Planned Holidays:
February 2016 - 3 days at Sequoia Lodge GF
November 2016 - Walt Disney World  (Maybe)

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: polar vixen on December 05, 2014, 09:52:22 PM
I called to enquire about shows etc for 2015 and was told that Dreams will be on till the end of september

This was confirmed even before this Summer.
Disney Dreams started off with a contract until April 2019.
And considering the popularity it'll probably stay even longer.
But it will stay until at least April 2019. So the 25th Anniversary included.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

samuelvictor

Quote from: DLRPWonders on December 08, 2014, 01:22:30 PM
Disney Dreams started off with a contract until April 2019.
And considering the popularity it'll probably stay even longer.
But it will stay until at least April 2019. So the 25th Anniversary included.

Really? That's great news - where did you hear/read that? I was just thinking that it would be a crying shame if Disney Dreams were to stop... brilliant to hear that's not likely any time soon.

Just wanted to add that we recently saw Dreams for the first time, and really loved it. We last went to DLRP in 2012, just before it was added. We were there in December 2014 to Jan 2015 so of course it was the Christmas/Winter version of the show, which was really well orchestrated, with Frozen and Toy Story themes, and the show was "presented by" Olaf. Everything in the show worked really well, including all the effects, and the show was brilliant - I got quite emotional. The only strange thing was that they featured the entirety of Olaf's "Summer" song right in the middle, which was really well done, but didn't fit at all with the rest of the Winter themed. The "Let it Go" section was particularly well orchestrated with the fountains and fireworks, and Olaf was a great host. We were most amused by his continued running commentary after the show had finished (which included "don't forget your bags... and your children" !).

Disney Dreams is definitely a spectacular addition to the Parks and a real showcase for the wonderful Paris castle  8)