Disney Dreams! — Nighttime Spectacular

Started by Festival Disney, April 14, 2011, 01:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lorum

In Spain is "Y la suciedad se va en un Bang" ("And dirt disappears in a Bang"). Great Cillit Bang!

Wow.. More pictures! Those black devices are everywhere!
"If you can dream it, you can do it"

Elwell2009

They deffintly look like gas units for fire now can see them close up  :D

Lorum

Yes! The thing is there are just two DMX (In/Out) cables connected to them. Where is the small gas pipe?

There are some models in which gas is compressed into a bottle. You connect the bottle to the device, but you just have 200 shots at the most. Disney Dreams! needs a constant gas supply, judging by the pictures uploaded a few days ago.

Maybe they are only for the Press Event.

aliscrapper

Quote from: "Meph"If the park is going to be closing at 11pm, then it makes sense for them to have two showings of Dreams.

I hope so! [-o<  [-o<

Robert97

Source:  Disneyland Paris - Fans https://www.facebook.com/pages/Disneyla ... 9578048702

Today a new stained glass of the highest Tower of the castle which I illustrate the imaginaire"country"L'étoile in the DISNEY DREAMS show;)

Robert97

Fountain update source: Disneyland Paris - Fans https://www.facebook.com/pages/Disneyla ... 9578048702

jenjens84

does anyone know if and when there will be the press event?

Elaine

press event is 31st March.

jenjens84

thank you

Robert97

Source: Toon Studios https://www.facebook.com/pages/Toon-stu ... 3538822547 & by Jean Louis Gold

The castle is on fire :O

Glstitch

I think (and hope) that the first picture is ONLY for the press event. Yes , it's spectacular. Yes , it's an amazing effect. Yes , it gives a WOW feeling. But it damages the Castle so much ...

Robert97

Quote from: "Glstitch"I think (and hope) that the first picture is ONLY for the press event. Yes , it's spectacular. Yes , it's an amazing effect. Yes , it gives a WOW feeling. But it damages the Castle so much ...

Isn't that fire coming from the moat :O

Lorum

They're already installing the gas pipes!

A Cast Member has said Fantasyland would be the only land to remain closed during Disney Dreams!

Josh

This just keeps getting better. XD

There's also a part of me that thinks this is destroying the castle. The windows are being taken away or replaced, there's projectors hidden in its walls, there's fountains visible in its moat, there's random visible black structures all over the place...

I need to hold back my pessimism until it opens, though. It won't be as bad as I'm imagining it. XD
Disneyland Paris
    [li]January 2000, 2012[/li]
    [li]April 2012[/li]
    [li]August 2009, 2011, 2013[/li]
    [li]New Year 1997-98, 1998-99, 2001-02, 2002-03, 2003-04, 2004-05, 2005-06, 2006-07[/li]
Walt Disney World
    [li]August 2008[/li]

Robert97

Steve Davison Facebook Page posted this.

Well, I'm almost done with another 6 day, work all night, programming week. The show is coming along great. All the systems are online (the fire system came on tonight) and what we're seeing on the Castle is very, very exciting! We're now in the final home stretch! Can't wait for you all to see the final product.