Your favourite store?

Started by hawian rollercoaster, April 01, 2011, 10:52:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aliscrapper

Quote from: "davewasbaloo"
Quote from: "aliscrapper"
Quote from: "Timbo"Merlins Workshop , when it first opened was wonderful as it was so magical , lost some of its mystery now . The three fairies sweet shop is a favourite as I was transfixed the first time I saw the fairies in the fireplace !

Where's Merlins Workshop?? Thanks :thumbs:

As you go into the Castle it is on the left hand side, or climb the stairs out of the Dragon's Lair.

Thanks.  I didn't realise it was called Merlins Workshop.  I love that shop!!! :thumbs:

Timbo

Quote from: "davewasbaloo"
Quote from: "Timbo"Merlins Workshop , when it first opened was wonderful as it was so magical , lost some of its mystery now . The three fairies sweet shop is a favourite as I was transfixed the first time I saw the fairies in the fireplace !

Sorry Timbo, the fairies are gone  :(
Gone !!!!!!!!!!!!  I am heartbroken ! ,think I need another drink to calm my nerves with this news! did they redesign the shop or are the fairies "resting" , it was a simple enough effect but with great appeal , not looked in on them in a while though  :(

davewasbaloo

Looked like a wooden plynth now :(
since 2001 (many before that)

pussinboots

Are you sure it's not just... Off? I'm pretty sure it was working a few months ago. And it would seem like an odd thing to remove. I mean, what could be the reason? The demise of flaming water, that I get. Silent geysers due to faulty pipes, that's understandable. But a little TV with some animation on it?

davewasbaloo

Maybe, but I couldn't see where they used to appear. But of course it could have been down for refurb?
since 2001 (many before that)