Daisy Duck .......

Started by stitch626, March 27, 2011, 01:28:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stitch626

Hello folks

Just back from first trip to DLPR and had an AMAZING time the place is truly magical.

Anyway my girlfriends little girl loves Daisy Duck and has a Daisy teddy that goes everywhere with her (shes 4) we were looking to buy a spare but could find NO Daisy soft toys or anything in fact and only saw her at the Stars in Cars parade.

can anybody shed any light on whats going on with her i thought there would be a sea of Daisy merchandise.

Has Minnie had enough of her ????

cheers

luke85

This is a good question actually, I can't remember the last time I saw a Daisy plush anywhere in DLP?!

tinkswishes

We saw loads on our last visit

Getyogrooveon

We had the same issue back in December, DD wanted a Daisy plush, we could only find one small one which made her frankly look like "a woman of loose virtue". Daughter of course had to have it, but we went in every shop looking for a more suitable alternative with no luck!
"Eveything is automatic - this is Disney" [CM on the rollercoaster simulator in the Studios - Nov 2004]

05.92 Newport Bay
09.01 Santa Fe
11.03 Cheyenne
11.05 Sequoia Lodge
11.06 Cheyenne
11.07 Cheyenne
12.08 Cheyenne
08.10 Saratoga Springs - Walt Disney World
11.10 Cheyenne

stitch626

I wonder if she is being "Vaulted" ready for the 20th Anniversary ??

lorrig

We were the same. The only plush Daisy, didn't actually look that much like her and had some sort of tacky strapless dress on her. We were looking for a plush that looked a bit more like Daisy from MM Clubhouse but no luck.
We couldn't find her anywhere for an autograph and my dd was very upset. We asked at City Hall and they really couldn't tell us.
We had seen her previously in WDS in November 2009 signing autographs along with Minnie Mouse but no sign of her November 2010.
Bit of a shame as she is a well loved Character and you would have thought quite a mainstream character as well.

DutchBrit

Ooh, we were there in November 2010 and have a picture of my son with Daisy Duck. She was wandering around Frontierland when we had gone to have a look at the queue for "Pere Noel" and decided that it was just too cold to stand around in it! Didn't realise that she is such a rare bird these days.

Javey74

Quote from: "stitch626"Hello folks

Just back from first trip to DLPR and had an AMAZING time the place is truly magical.

Anyway my girlfriends little girl loves Daisy Duck and has a Daisy teddy that goes everywhere with her (shes 4) we were looking to buy a spare but could find NO Daisy soft toys or anything in fact and only saw her at the Stars in Cars parade.

can anybody shed any light on whats going on with her i thought there would be a sea of Daisy merchandise.

Has Minnie had enough of her ????

cheers
The Disney Stores here in the UK sell more Daisy merchandise than DLP does, but I take it your girlfriends little one has much of that anyway..  :)

But I take your point of expecting more considering where you are, but she is not alone, try finding Donald merchandise at DLP that's different from what I already have and I could up with the same question as you..  :roll:

I've come to the conclusion that Donald and maybe daisy as there is the obvious link aswell and Chip and Dale are in abundance in Japan and Thailand, since a lot of my ebay purchases are from those countries..  ;)

Looks like a trip to Tokyo Disneyland might be an option at some point.. :-k