Alice in Wonderland Merch

Started by Alicegwen, March 02, 2011, 12:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alicegwen

I know that you will not know where exactly i can buy stuff from alice in wonderland (not the new movie, i want something from the old)
but you guys who have been there not a long time ago: did you seen some alice in wonderland by jim carrol stuff???
I love the movie from 1950 and i DONT mean the new one with johnny depp.. Have you seen something like plush, clothes,papers,pens, bags or anything like that?
When I was there in 2009 they only had the expensive figures which where behind a glass =(
So if u can help me please reply!!

disneylandparisgirl

The only thing I remember seeing when I was there in August was an Alice t-shirt which was really pricey so I couldn't afford it :(
August 1997 offsite
August 1998 Cheyenne
May 1999 Disneyland hotel
July 2004 Cheyenne
August 2007 offsite
August 2010 Santa Fe
August 2011 Santa Fe
September 2015 Sequoia Lodge

Teacup

They also had a small range of adult clothing and bags when I went in September- bought a dress that has subtle playing card designs around the hem and a little silver charm that says Alice on it. Can't guarentee they are still there, but I got mine in the first store you see when entering the Studios park, and did see them in the Disney Fashion store in the village.
Previous stays
Santa Fe September 1999
Cheyenne November 2002
Sequoia Lodge September 2010
New York July 2011
Magic Circus September 2012

Alicegwen

oh thanks so much for your answers =)
I will look out at disney fashion if they have some alice stuff =)

alternativerock123

Hopefully because Alice is one of the new main "attractions" for the new Magic Moments festival, that some new merch will come along with it.  :thumbs:
But yeah, when I went in Sept2010 there was only a t-shirt that was about 50 Euros...

I also spent ages looking for a Mad Hatter's top hat, but they had non and the cast member said he'd never seen one. Must only be in America then.
31st Aug - 1st Sept 2010 = Kyriad Torcy (First Time <3)
11th - 14th July 2011 = New York Hotel
2nd - 4th Aug 2011 = Kyriad Torcy
31st Oct 2011 = Day Trip
13th March 2012 (Disneyland Cal)
10th - 13th April 2012= Hotel L'Elysée
30th May - 1st June 2012 = Hotel L'Elysée
31st Oct - 1st Nov 2012 = Residence Prestige
18th - 20th July 2013 - Residence Prestige
9th -11th Nov 2013 = Hotel L'Elysée (First Christmas Trip!)
Coming soon:
29th April - 1st May = Hipark Serris.

davewasbaloo

They had the Mad Hatter top hats in DLP in 1992. Sadly they do not do much unique stuff anymore.
since 2001 (many before that)

fly_with_me_dumbo

if you're from the uk, the disneystore currently has the old alice in wonderland style tshirts in :D

Alicegwen

hey ive been there and i was very surprised that they had so much stuff!!! They had clothing with a picture of Alice on the, Tops, t Shirts and also dresses!! But the material was a bit of bad consistence so i did not buy anything. But I bought a purse in gold with alice and the butterflys on it , so lovely but it costed 16,95 €. I also bought a figurine of Alice for only 12 €. Im very glad about my purchases!!

captain rocket

Just got back from Disney, I am not much of a shopper but was very surprised to see an Alice T shirt in the Hollywood Terror Hotel shop! How random is that? It had a picture of Alice on it and lettering advertising the original film, maybe a copy of the original poster? it was 35 euros, so usual Disney value!