Birthday Madness PTR

Started by KBQ, February 03, 2011, 12:44:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KBQ

Hi all, im off in 25 days so I'll just do a quick PTR..

The Trip: March 1st - 4th, staying at the Cheyenne.

The Cast is:
Me, almost 25, love Flora, Fauna and Merryweather and all the big, high, fast rides.

Elaine, Best Friend, Just gone 25, loves al the theming and IASW.

Rough Plan:
Day 0 : Drive to Dublin, have a look around the shops and probably buy things we dont need before checking into the travelodge and having dinner. Then to bed early for our 4am alarm.

Day 1: Up at 4am, leave the car in long term parking, check in when we get to the airport. Dump the suitcases and have brekkie before our 6.30 flight to CDG which arrives at 9.40am. We will get the TGV when we arrive and get to the Cheyenne around 11am. We will check in and ask for GMFLB (doubtful  :( ) and then hit the parks. Probably doing DL park 1st, have lunch at Toad Hall and head to the studios for the afternoon. BBWWS is booked for 6.30pm (for a measly €39 each! thanks to the discount on the french DLP site) and afterwards we will go back to the Red Garter Saloon for a drink.

Day 2: Up early for EMH and i think we will stay in the DL park most of this day as we plan on late lunch in Walts before trying a cocktail in every hotel/bar in celebration of our birthdays!

Day 3: We may just skip EMH!!! Today is WDS day with lunch in Cafe des Cascadeurs and a nice leisurely meal in Inventions planned for dinner.

Day 4: Pack up and check out and then onto the park for EMH. We hope to get Autopia done this day aswel as we havent done it before! We will have lunch in Restaurant Hakuna Matata before leaving at 6.30pm for the TGV back to CDG for our 8pm flight. **sob**

This is my 3rd trip and Elaines 2nd. It will the first time my daughter doesnt come but its ok as I've a surprise birthday trip planned for her in November! We have a list of things we havent and want to get done on this trip and its looking like there wont be any ride closures on our dates so we're happy out  :D
Santa Fe March 2010
Newport May 2010
Cheyenne March 2011
Sequoia Lodge November 2011
Upcoming...
Hotel New York May 2012
Hotel undecided Jan 2013

LittleMonster

I hope you have a good time!