your main character collection

Started by treble, January 28, 2011, 07:11:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

treble

do you collect 1 particular character/theme/film?
this my stitch collection. we collect anthing disney really but stitch is the favourite one. i've brought some more mugs since these photos were taken & i will add later

just like alice you\'re in wonderland

Pocahontas

Hi there!! My main collection would have to be the Wonderful Mickey Mouse :) Although im beginning a to look into getting more Jack Skellington..He's so cute!!! I will post pictures when i get my camera fixed :D :D  :D/

Masamune

I collect Cheshire Cat! I haven't took any recent pics of my collection, but I'll see if I have any old ones.

HayHay

I used to collect every Eeyore beanine in the disney store going! lol my mom was the same with Winnie the Pooh and my sister with Tigger.  

My mom is OBSESSED with Stitch, Im tempted to grab all the Stitch in the house (could take a while) and take a photo lol

SwipatronSparks

stitch for me too =] got a few plushies... and a lanyard that only has stitch pins on... will get some pics of them up at some point =]

*edit* my sister collects marie mostly but she collects aristocats stuff... last count she had 57 marie plushies of varying sizes and styles... and thats not counting the other cats or the other things like bags, money boxes etc. she has
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

SophieD

I collect anything with the Princesses on it and I've got quite a lot of Toy Story stuff too!!  :D  :D I collect the Disney Traditions as well!!
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

stacey-claire

Mine would have to be belle, i love her, i'll try and get some pics up later, also starting to get more minnie mouse stuff too  :belle:  xx
To see fairies, you have to belive in fairies

Santa Fe- March 2010
Cheyenne- December 2010
Next trip- July 2012 (wish we could go sooner)

Minnie6767

Hmmmm, I don't really collect, like, a SET of things, but I have a few Disney Things tucked in my room and, Yh!!  :lol: =D>I have a few Ariel things, like postcards and statues but thts all!! Xxxxx  :-"

midnightangel726

I love the Cheshire Cat also. I was wondering if anyone has a Cheshire Cat large black messenger bag for sale?  i bought one at hot topic back 2002-2003 and I has been every well loved and it is perfect for me transferring from crutches to a wheelchair or being able to walk but almost 10 years later is has about had it.
any help would be great if anyone knows of anyone that would like to sell theirs.

Thanks

Lani

Princesses, Rapunzel and Aurora in paticular and also Marie. That makes me sound like such a girly girl!

Dreams do come true in New Orleans?

nathalie

my main collection is Lion King, has been since 1994, and it just keeps getting worse *oi*

Fairest-one-of-all

I mainly collect Snow White and Ariel figurines. :)

petals

love all the stitchy's :) I have far to much disney stuff to start taking pics of it all  :lol:

Ezra

Hitchhiking Ghosts from the Haunted Mansion (but that's mostly pins), Phantom Manor (again most of it is pins) and I have a number of Alice in Wonderland merchandise too.

That lonely Manor on the hill, sorrowful song drifting...

MouseMagic

I have alot of Mickey Mouse collectibles, alot of the merchandise at DLP is Mickey Mouse, but I just can't stop myself from buying it! :) I also collect Stitch! :stitch_bounce:
Previous DLP Trips
Hotel Santa Fe - 2002
Hotel Cheyenne - 2004
Sequoia Lodge - 2006
Newport bay - 2011

Sequoia Lodge - June 2013  
Checkout my Disneyland Paris blog! - //https://DLPMainStreet.blogspot.com