Nicolais Story of an unforgettable New Year Trip (VIDEO ADD)

Started by DLP-Photos.com, January 02, 2011, 04:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam

Love your first photo on the last post - very creative!

jackieann

really have enjoyed your report and your photos. XX

DLP-Photos.com

Thanks for the comments :-)

I've decided to save the conclusion, so I could include the Trip Video with it - it will be up in the weekend :)

Here is a little Sneak Peek:

[dailymotion:jr1iu4p0]xgjeiz[/dailymotion:jr1iu4p0]
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

never2old

Absolutely amazing trip report!! And gorgeous pictures, as always... Sooo beautiful!!

Really sounds like you had a great time, despite the impressive crowds!!! I'll have to show your report to by DH, his birthday it's on the 31st so he can choose what we do then, and for some reason he never wants to spend it in Disneyland... But the party sounds really good!

You should definitely try the Hotel New York, it took us years to stay there for the same reasons you have, it didn't look very special compared to the others, but now we try to always stay there!!

Nice pictures with the christmas balls, by the way!  :thumbs:

Thank you for sharing your trip with us!!

DLP-Photos.com

Quote from: "never2old"Absolutely amazing trip report!! And gorgeous pictures, as always... Sooo beautiful!!

Really sounds like you had a great time, despite the impressive crowds!!! I'll have to show your report to by DH, his birthday it's on the 31st so he can choose what we do then, and for some reason he never wants to spend it in Disneyland... But the party sounds really good!

You should definitely try the Hotel New York, it took us years to stay there for the same reasons you have, it didn't look very special compared to the others, but now we try to always stay there!!

Nice pictures with the christmas balls, by the way!  :thumbs:

Thank you for sharing your trip with us!!

Thank you very much - you should definitely convince him to go at New Years - it just adds that extra magic to everything with buzzing all day long until the great uniting party in the evening/night. The crowds were quite impressive, BUT I did not at anytime find them uncomfortable and not that bigger than summer.

I am going in July again and would have loved to stay at the New York - especially with the 30 % early booker discount. As it turned out they had made almost 30 % of price increase so not that much cheaper than it used to be :P So me and my friend decided to take Santa Fe due to the very short amount of time we spent in the hotel last summer - it wouldn't be worth it.

However, I would still love to stay in New York, but guess I will wait until another hotel is added eventually - I have always seen it as "ending the circle" to stay in New York as I would have then stayed in all the hotels ;)
/Nicolai

DLP-Photos.com

So I'm back for the conclusion, which will mainly be the trip video - YES, believe it or not for once I have succeded in creating the trip video in immediate continuation of the trip  :D/

Besides the snowy chaos of Germany on the journey towards DLP, I find it hard to say anything negative about the trip as such. Everything was so magical like the lovely Christmas decorations and entertainment, the special Christmas/New Years atmosphere that filled the parks during the entire visit, the lovely recapturing of family memories along with my parents and the incredible New Years Eve which proofed that you can get along with each other and have a blast no matter what religion, race or age you are!

So without further a do I will end my trip report with my Trip Video "Believe... In a Spectacular Holiday":

[dailymotion:3o8pjyep]xglz0r[/dailymotion:3o8pjyep]
[dailymotion:3o8pjyep]xglm7h[/dailymotion:3o8pjyep]
[dailymotion:3o8pjyep]xglls4[/dailymotion:3o8pjyep]
[dailymotion:3o8pjyep]xglkgl[/dailymotion:3o8pjyep]
[dailymotion:3o8pjyep]xglfsp[/dailymotion:3o8pjyep]
/Nicolai

Soap

Great stuff Nicolais!
We were there also with the new years eve celebraring, we had a fantastic time!  :thumbs:
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

disneyrules

Great trip report :thumbs:
The pictures were brilliant :)
I only hope that we don\'t lose sight of one thing,that it was all started by a mouse[size=150] Walt Disney
[/size]

:pluto:  :mickey1:

strawjaw

Great report, love your photos, I have the same camera as you. They're excellent, aren't they?
Strawjaw

Previous Visits]
January 2006 - WDW - Grosvenor Resort, Honeymoon, 14 nights.
March 2010- Disneyland Paris, Hotel Santa Fe, 3 nights
March 2011 - Disneyland Paris, Hotel Santa Fe, 4 nights
December 2013 - Disneyland Paris, Hotel Cheyenne, 5 nights