Kelly & Dylan's first Disney Christmas

Started by kelly.dylan, December 16, 2010, 04:20:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laura678

I hope you are having a fantastic time! Thanks a million for the text!
[size=150]All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them - Walt Disney[/size]

alaina82

Hi Kelly

Hope youre having a nice trip!! Sorry i want very welcoming when you saw me today, completely took me by suprise when you asked my name and i was feeling soooo ill! I wish id have taken the time to have a chat with you, really sorry i didnt....BAD ELF!!! You caught Santa on one of his quietest days so i hope you didnt queue up for too long in the cold, although im sure seeing me in that beautiful outfit with the delightful hat made the wait worthwhile :P

I tried to look out for you during parade but i could barely see cos of the mascara in my eyes from the pouring rain (apparantly its meant to snow heavily AGAIN tonight!) so apologies if you saw me and waved but got no response! Hopefully by now you will be nice and warm back at the hotel after Fantillusion (if you braved it in the cold for that long!), im already tucked up in bed trying to get rid of this damn flu!

Anyway, hope the snow and rain didnt ruin your holiday too much! Sorry again for not being more welcoming, im not normally like that...honest! You'll have to post the pic of me and Dylan on here (bet i look awful lol)

kelly.dylan

Quote from: "alaina82"Hi Kelly

Hope youre having a nice trip!! Sorry i want very welcoming when you saw me today, completely took me by suprise when you asked my name and i was feeling soooo ill! I wish id have taken the time to have a chat with you, really sorry i didnt....BAD ELF!!! You caught Santa on one of his quietest days so i hope you didnt queue up for too long in the cold, although im sure seeing me in that beautiful outfit with the delightful hat made the wait worthwhile :P

I tried to look out for you during parade but i could barely see cos of the mascara in my eyes from the pouring rain (apparantly its meant to snow heavily AGAIN tonight!) so apologies if you saw me and waved but got no response! Hopefully by now you will be nice and warm back at the hotel after Fantillusion (if you braved it in the cold for that long!), im already tucked up in bed trying to get rid of this damn flu!

Anyway, hope the snow and rain didnt ruin your holiday too much! Sorry again for not being more welcoming, im not normally like that...honest! You'll have to post the pic of me and Dylan on here (bet i look awful lol)

Hi Alaina,

Thanks for your message,I thought i had taken you by sursprise when i asked and you must have thought i was a mad! I could have looked really silly if it wasnt you!!
We saw you on the saturday night in the parade but after getting so wet watched from the train station on other nights.  
Hope you are getting over the flu now, we arrived back home late last night and just going through all my photos. The one of you and Dylan is lovely....

Hope you have a lovely christmas xx
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
October 2010-Hotel New York
December 2010-Cheyenne
February 2011-Disneyland Hotel
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
October 2012-Explorers Hotel
December 2012-Sequoia Lodge
May 2013-Kyriad
October 2013-Kyriad
December 2013-Dream Castle
October 2014-WDW Saratoga Springs[/color]

kelly.dylan

Well we got back! Was slightly worried on Tuesday after 2 trains home had been cancelled! Lots of delays but back for christmas :) We both had a lovely time and will try and write a trip report after christmas.  
Have started to upload a few photos onto facebook for now...

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=3 ... bff8c399ce
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
December 2010-Cheyenne
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
May 2013-Kyriad
October 2013-Kyriad

kelly.dylan

September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
December 2010-Cheyenne
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
May 2013-Kyriad
October 2013-Kyriad

SwipatronSparks

you have gotten some fantastic photos Kelly =] and that one of Marie... i was litterly bouncing off the walls when i saw that one.... my sister LOVES marie (you have probably seen the photo i posted of her cat collection... all of which are marie save for a small hand ful which are the other aristocats...) i realllllly hope she is still around when we go =/ nyhoo, hoep you have had a great christmas and look forward to reading your trip report =]
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

Reiana

So many great charcters I've never seen before in all this years.
Marie, Darth Vader, Chewbacca. Great.  :thumbs:

DisneyBud

Great photos Kelly! Looking forward to your report.