Stitch Live!

Started by Anthony, October 07, 2006, 04:53:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dolph7800

We sat at the back trying to be out of the way, to let the kids have all the fun and interaction. But I still got picked on and had my photo put on the screen  :lol:

Martyn

I've learnt to just hang back when everyone goes in, chances are they would have already picked out the people they need, and also try not to sit on the end of a row!

It's A Small World

I going to Disneyland Paris on November 28th-2nd December 2011(with my mum) and hope on one of those 5 days we're there we can go on see stitch live in production courtyard.

Where would be the best place for us to sit hopping  I will be pick by stitch to interact with him.

Does it matter what age are you or can stitch pick anyone of any age.

dejmurph1

Hi,

If you're an adult I have discovered that if you sit towards the back and on the centre isle you may stand a bettre chance of getting picked. Twice I went and twice I have become the fugitive that gets his pic on the wanted screen!  BEWARE!

Scissorsboi

I agree, sitting on the back two rows, closest to the middle seems to be a key spot to get picked. It's one of my favourite attractions at WDS, and really does bring back a little bit of Disney magic if you get to talk to Stitch.
"...keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things" - Walt.

Dolph7800

Quote from: "dejmurph1"Hi,

If you're an adult I have discovered that if you sit towards the back and on the centre isle you may stand a bettre chance of getting picked. Twice I went and twice I have become the fugitive that gets his pic on the wanted screen!  BEWARE!

Me too, sat at the back out of the way so the kids could have all the fun, and the little scamp picked on me and had my picture on the screen  :lol:  :oops:

Pete's Dragon

Q: did you or did you not put your hand up when they asked if you could speak English? I have a theory that these are the crop who'll get picked from. Otherwise, what's the point in asking it?

samuelvictor

Yes, as an adult, sit in the back row, right in the middle, make sure there is no one sat in front of you, if so, move slightly each way, as they need a clear pathway to take a picture with the camera through the screen.

As a child, sit in the front row, in the middle, with no one in front. Sit still, quiet and well behaved, but wide eyed, looking interested not shy.

We did Stitch Live 3 times - after sussing this all out in the first 2 goes both myself and my daughter were picked the third time!  :D/ Made her day  :mrgreen:

StichFan001

Hello Magic fan's

I recorded this in august last year and i love to share it on this forum.

[youtube:1i7rhx5g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAm5JHB-018[/youtube:1i7rhx5g]

Enjoy everybody

Love,
Stitchfan001

giuppallaz

waaaa!
just lovely!
Adorable!
We'll be there in a few days!
Thanks very very very very very very very very very very very very much!!!

mreman2001uk

does anyone know how u go about auditioning for the voice of stitch?