Stitch Live!

Started by Anthony, October 07, 2006, 04:53:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nala_84

Sorry I didn't understand it ;) : Where exactly will Stitch be? Will they close down the CyberSpace Mountain? (Coz I've never visited it yet *g*)
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Anthony

Stitch Encounter is rumoured to be in the "Art Attack" stage - see the map posted above. It won't replace the CyberSpace interactive area.

Nala_84

Hmm, so it won't replace something and it'll be an additional attraction?! Well, then it's just cool :) Although I'm a bit angry they won't translate it in German and, instead, in Spanish  :?
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Kristof

Probably because there are more Spanish visitors than German.  :idea:

Nala_84

Of course that's the reason, I know! That "why" was just a rhetorical question ;)

But I can't understand why German Disney fans are punished more and more: We don't get the same Special Edition DVDs (instead DVDs with almost no extras), we don't have a Disney Store anymore etc...  :cry:
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Maarten

Quote from: "Nala_84"But I can't understand why German Disney fans are punished more and more: We don't get the same Special Edition DVDs (instead DVDs with almost no extras), we don't have a Disney Store anymore etc...  :cry:

Well, we never ever even had a Disney Store here in the Netherlands. We don't have a Disney Channel either. I'm not really into the DVDs but I heard that we often don't have Special Editions either (remember Pocahontas). So please, don't think that the German fans are the only ones who get punished, the Dutch are suffering too.  :wink:

Kristof

Count in the Belgians as well!!  :lol:

Kristof

From WDSfans:

QuoteChat de Chester, moderator on the French Disney Central Plaza forum claims that the Stitch Encounter attraction has been confirmed to the Cast Members at Walt Disney Studios Park.
The team even got informed with an approximate opening date, which is unknown for outsiders at the moment.

Anthony

*Cheers*

The sooner this opens the better, it's yet another perfect addition to the Studios, and fairly cheap too for the effect it'll have on that attraction. :)

I guess they'll change the Disney Channel sign outside to one mentioning Stitch Encounter?

Hopefully they won't change the beautiful building itself much.

mehdi5

Quote from: "Baloo"*Cheers*

The sooner this opens the better, it's yet another perfect addition to the Studios, and fairly cheap too for the effect it'll have on that attraction. :)

I guess they'll change the Disney Channel sign outside to one mentioning Stitch Encounter?

Hopefully they won't change the beautiful building itself much.
I don't think they would do that maybe they will make a new logo but i guess maybe there will be posters for Cyberspace Mountain and Stitch Encounter outisde

The Butlin Boy

That's fantastic news :D

Anthony

From WDSFans.com:

QuoteStitch or no Stitch?

Word has reached WDSfans.com that Imagineers have started designing the attraction for the Disney Channel building, despite the fact that there hasn't been a green light from DLRP managment.  It turns out that the Entertainment department isn't thrilled to have a Stitch related attraction near the Production Courtyard stage where every summer the enormously popular Lilo & Stitch Catch the Wave Party show is performed...

To be continued.
I can understand them being annoyed at the thought of having to stop the show because of Stitch Encounter, but there's one major thing here: Catch the Wave is only on for 3 months, Stitch Encounter would be year-round.  I think that cancels out the impact of this on what is really just a small summer show, however popular.

Kinou

I say get rid of Stitch Catch the Wave Party and bring on HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL PEP RALLY from DCA, it's so much fun and the performers are so energetic!!
Bring it on!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF6SnGsgGaE
Hug it out bitch !

Kristof

La Rouquine reports that The Stitch Encounter has been officially confirmed during the CM forum at DLRP!  :D

Anthony

Quote from: "raptor1982"La Rouquine reports that The Stitch Encounter has been officially confirmed during the CM forum at DLRP!  :D
...And it sounds like the current "tour" will simply become the queue and pre-show of the new attraction.  Cyberspace will, of course, stay. :)

No more of the world's most annoying person - Julie! This should be marked as a day of celebration for years to come!