Does DLP have a Halloween party like DLR and WDW?

Started by DreamDisneyVacations, July 22, 2010, 06:52:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreamDisneyVacations

I know they decorate like the other parks, but do they have Mickey's Trick-orTreat or Mickey's Halloween Party?

carrydee38

have you not read some of the other threads regarding halloween in dlp??

DreamDisneyVacations

Yes, I have.  I just didn't see any reference to an actual party.  What I read referred to decorations only.  That's not what I'm talking about.

davewasbaloo

There are three different parties on offer during the season:

Mickey's Not So Scary is a family friendly child focused event.

There is the main party on HAlloween itself, which is fantastic with extra bands, lighting and fireworks

And then the Studios are doing an adult focus horror style party.

But warning, it is probably the busiest time of year at DLP. Be prepared for huge crowds.
since 2001 (many before that)

Hannikins

are there fireworks at any of these? Also I've looked on the main site and can't find any info on the Studios celebration..

DreamDisneyVacations

Thanks davewasbaloo!   :thumbs:  Exactly what I was looking for.  The scarier Halloween party sounds fun!  I would love to see that.

Anthony

Quote from: "Hannikins"are there fireworks at any of these? Also I've looked on the main site and can't find any info on the Studios celebration..
It's called the Terrorific Night and is actually run by French store FNAC, who effectively privately rent the park and then sell tickets. We've got a topic on it over here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9397

There aren't fireworks at the two Disney events, but Disney's Halloween Party on the 31st does have a big "sound and light show" finale.

Dates are:

Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party (DLP)
    8th, 15th, 22nd and 26th October 2010

Terrorific Night 2 (FNAC Private Party) (WDS)
    30th October 2010

Disney's Halloween Party (DLP)
    31st October 2010[/list]

davewasbaloo

No fireworks? That is a bummer. The HAlloween Fireworks used to be halfway decent unlike the summer ones.
    since 2001 (many before that)

carrydee38

Quote from: "DreamDisneyVacations"Yes, I have.  I just didn't see any reference to an actual party.  What I read referred to decorations only.  That's not what I'm talking about.

I hope you didnt think me rude...but there are loads of pics and threads and comments re mickeys not so scary party etc and the halloween party on halloween nite....have a look at you tube you will see some great pics and information..we went halloween nite before it was mad busy loads of people dressed up and great parade and shows around the park and fab fireworks that nite... :-"

DreamDisneyVacations

No worries.  I guess my reply could have been taken as being short.  Thank you for the YouTube suggestion.  And I'll be sure to search through these threads to learn more about the different parties.  

I think it's great that there are a few different choices for Halloween events at DLP.  There's only Mickey's Halloween Party at the US parks - not that I'm complaining!  :D