Operation Hours

Started by Riebi, July 22, 2009, 09:44:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

king_spoon_ian

Quote from: "davewasbaloo"My parents refuse to ever go back because of the staggered openings. My mom is disabled, it was too much effort and frustration to get to an attraction to find it closed for operational cost savings.

This.

I did Disney a few weeks ago with my 81 year old Gran, and my Mom, who had recently broken her foot. The amount of times we turned up at rides just to find ourselves turned away because they were shut was just ridiculous. There are no signs anywhere in the park advising people of the opening times, and having the storybook ride/Casey Jr open three days a week is insanity.

Anyone who can't see the harm this will have on the park in the long-term, rather than the immediate cost-cutting benefit, is probably an bad accountant.

QuoteImagine what they would save if they did not build Toy Storyland or convert the Blockbuster Cafe?

This is what gets me. They can't afford to keep rides open until the end, yet they can afford to employ the numerous dancers for Mickey's Magical Party Time, and run that god-awful abomination of DJ Stitch *ptooey*. If the funds from these were funelled into keeping the rides open longer, *everyone* would have a much better time.

CGM12345

i think in low season they should close both parks for a day(but keep disney village and hotels open) and offer buses to Paris or somewhere in France