New Event - 'Shooting Live'

Started by Anthony, January 27, 2008, 01:32:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

A new event has appeared on the latest park schedules - 'Shooting Live', on the Place des Stars every day at 10:30, 11:45, 14:15, 15:15, 16:30.

It sounds like a non-Christmas version of Toons en Scene pour Noel, with the three sets used as photo locations.

Either that or there's going to be a live shooting in the park five times a day. Hopefully Stitch. :twisted:

Still no Ciné Folies at the moment either.

Disneymaniacus

Quote from: "Baloo"A new event has appeared on the latest park schedules - 'Shooting Live', on the Place des Stars every day at 10:30, 11:45, 14:15, 15:15, 16:30.

It sounds like a non-Christmas version of Toons en Scene pour Noel, with the three sets used as photo locations.

Either that or there's going to be a live shooting in the park five times a day. Hopefully Stitch. :twisted:

Still no Ciné Folies at the moment either.

Since last Thursday you can see "Shooting Live" at Production Courtyard.
This is in fact the Ciné Folies, but now they are filming outside instead of inside Studio 1.

15MagicalYears

OOhhhh,  :D
I get it shooting like, Shooting a movie or film  :P

Disneymaniacus

Quote from: "15MagicalYears"OOhhhh,  :D
I get it shooting like, Shooting a movie or film  :P

It was really funny since they took 4 people from the audience (which is normal), but at the end of the 'shooting' the all got a certificate to take home. Also the two actresses from the 'shooting' that I saw arrived in the small car that Mickey used in the Disneyland Park on days he is opening the Park.

Anthony

Thanks for the info Disneymaniacus, this just went up 1000% in my estimations.

Although, how do they use Place des Stars as a backdrop like the Studio 1 sets? Or don't they?

Disneymaniacus

Quote from: "Baloo"Thanks for the info Disneymaniacus, this just went up 1000% in my estimations.

Although, how do they use Place des Stars as a backdrop like the Studio 1 sets? Or don't they?

They still have the backdrop up from Christmas at Place des Stars, but it didn't fitt the scene really, but still it's way better than nothing behind it. My guess is that they will start using the oldtimer cars in the future to make it more bigger. The main advantage is that the actors are on a higher level so more people can see it and you don't get traffic jams like in Studio 1, which is a real plus

pjulie75

I am really delighted it has moved, it has always been too busy to watch so I haven't managed to see it.  I can't wait to see it during my next visit :)

Riebi

Have they changed the "movie-themes" to or the same show just at another place?
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Jayna62

:pluto: The shows were really funny and worth watching  :)  One of the shows was a ganster theme and another one we watched was themed on them being dressed up as babies.

RiverSong

So as far as I understand, "Shooting Live" is exactly like Ciné Folies. But how does the backdrop look like? Do they change the backdrop for every scene?

I would like to know the order of the different scenes. As far as I remember, "Dracula fais-moi peur" was the first one, "Carmencita forever" was the third one and the last one was with umbrellas and a wind machine. The other ones are the scene with two babies, the gangster scene and the scene with the black birds. This makes six scenes, but there are only five show times, so did they cancel one of these scenes?

If there are new scenes, could you give me a brief summary of all the scenes in the right order, and maybe also who they take on stage (e.g. they took a man and a child for Dracula, a woman for Carmencita etc.)? Thanks in advance.

Finally, is it more fun now or was it better inside of Studio 1? I can imagine there might be weather problems now.

Anthony

Hi princess_cld,

I've not seen all the shows, but I've certainly seen:

- Kong - a women is being chased through the streets by a giant finger
- Singing babies - two victorian babies singing and being told off by their nanny
- Some kind of jukebox show with Elvis songs

Can anyone else fill in the rest?

No idea about the running order, but I'd always presumed with this and Ciné Folies that it's random. The shows are still fun and very funny, but have a longer musical introduction (Roll out the red carpet from Stars and Motor Cars and Good Morning from Singin' in the Rain). The backdrop is the same for each show (that kind of old-fashioned backstreet). I suppose there's really just no way they can have these acts in Studio 1 anymore, with the studio getting so busy.

Will there be a Summer show on Place des Stars, or is Shooting Live it? It does seem weird to me they built all those Hollywood Blvd sets and now don't even use them as they could for streetmosphere.

Kristof

There's also the one in which guests to to perform the sound effects, but it's slightly different then the one from in Disney Studio 1.   :)

RiverSong

Thanks Baloo and Raptor for your answers  :)

In the meantime, I saw a video of the "Kong"-version (I think it was even by you, Baloo) and a video of the gangster-style-version where the audience does the sound effects.

"Kong" is like a substitute for "Carmencita forever"; they take a woman out of the audience and she does some of the dialogue (or better said, she just has to scream). Carmencita forever was really fun to do, although I didn't know at all what I was saying because the words were in Spanish... lol  :wink: And it was the very first time that I ever saw a show of Ciné Folies that they took me to participate as Carmencita, I didn't know at all what this show was about before that. So I think it's a pity that there won't be Carmencita and the other versions no more, but at least, I saw them in real life and I participated in some of them (also the umbrella-version and in Christmas Ciné Follies, I don't know why they always take me  :P ).

So this was also the reason why I asked about the different new versions, because I want to know in which ones a man participates, because I participated so often and my boyfried never did so far, I want to see him on stage  :lol:

Do they always sing "Good Morning", even in the afternoon?! Seems a little weird...  :?