Trip from 18/09/07 untill 21/09/07

Started by Sheep, February 12, 2008, 11:07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheep

I hope you don't mind me posting a bit of an old trip report but i wanted to share it with you all.

I'm not a big writer so I hope you also don't mind if I post a little introduction and then post some of my pictures and add a bit of comment to each one. I tried to limit it to the best ones.

We arrived early on the 18th and headed for the hotel to lose our bags and get set to go into the park. The first day and third we spend in the Disneyland park itself and the second and last days were mixed with the studio's and the park. We left for home on the last days after a great stay!

Day 1

We arrived in Main street USA and hung around for a bit

After a while in Main street we needed some action! So we headed for Frontierland

First we decided to go for Phantom manor.

Pictures inside (without flash mind you!)

After exploring frontierland we headed for adventureland. My personal favorite land!

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/2037 ... 059id5.jpg
We went on the temple of peril which is one of my fav attractions (alltough i have to admit I'm an indy freak)

I love the waiting line of this attraction!

Actuelly I just love adventureland

We moved on to fantasyland and alice in wonderland

After rushing to discoveryland to do a few attractions there we decided to rest after our first day on the lovley trains!

Day 2

Good morning hotel!

Because the bus wasn't there and a lot of people were waiting we went to the park on foot. I found this at the entrance of Hotel Cheyenne

We started with the studio's today because I was very curious about crush!
It's a very fun ride in my opnion!

Wow that's hot!

Awsome dude! Well crush I agree!

We happened to bump on the cinema parade and stoped to watch it

After this it was back to the disneypark! This sign belongs to something that wasn't driving around last year but was this year! We took the opertunity with both hands the next day!

But today we stayed and whatched the parade

Love space mountain! Still getting over mission 2 tough. I still kind of miss the old one!

It started to get dark!

But since it was an magic hours night it got even darker! After the end of this ride on BTM we headed back to the hotel

Day 3

Day 3 started with a goodmorning fantasy breakfast! I hurried very much to get shots from a nearly empty main street just because it looks so wierd! The breakfast itself was great but my friend spotted a mouse! I didn't mind that much but my friend was very uncomftrable with the visit of our little friend!

Back to main street to ride the vehicles!

EUHE EUHE. Coming trough!

BTM again. The reason for the fact that I have more pictures of BTM is that it was in rehab when I was at disney last year!

Day 4

Goodmorning hotel for the last time :(
Ah well it did seem like it was gone be a very beautiful day!
We first headed back to the studio's for a last ride on crush and the rock and rollercoaster. But specially to see the stunt show that was still on our list. The first show was cancelled so we headed back to the park to return later on. After wathcing the show we onces again went back to the park.

We were tired and needed help in getting to the castle! Thank you horse!

Beautiful it is!

With every attraction done we had some time to go exploring and ran into this creepy critter!

Donkey! Wonder if it talks  :?: You have to do something when your waiting for molly brown to arrive!

Ah here we go!

After this it was dinner at Annette's and the TGV back home! Bye bye Disneyland resort paris! Untill soon I hope!

Soap

Thanks for sharing, old or new trip reports, always lovely to see  :D
Great pictures, especially the one of the Castle by night!!!  :shock:
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

The Butlin Boy

Great report, you've taken some fantastic photos sheep :)

Sheep

Thanks for the reply and complements!

It's actuelly my selection out of 686 pictures!
It was actuelly the first time I used my camera that extensivly! I used to have some old digimax and now i've upgraded to fuji S6500FD which is a beauty of a camera!

Ps I've edited the report because I was forced to type the last part rather quickly (battery nearly dead) and some error sneaked passed due to the speed used!

Crush_Love

really nice pics!!
DLRP, là où les rêves deviennent réalité

-breeno-

Great trip report and great pictures Sheep, thanks for posting them :D
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

mail-stephens

Hi, this is my first post and just wanted to say what an excellent report, I loved the photos!

I'm a little concerned though that on your photo of Space Mountain: Mission 2, the front car's safety harness is up, I know that no-one is sat in that seat but I'm sure they normally put them down!  :shock:

frau smee

great report loved the photos =D>

disneymadchris

Great photos. The one of Phantom Manor's creepy . . .  :shock:

CJNorth

Quote from: "mail-stephens"Hi, this is my first post and just wanted to say what an excellent report, I loved the photos!

I'm a little concerned though that on your photo of Space Mountain: Mission 2, the front car's safety harness is up, I know that no-one is sat in that seat but I'm sure they normally put them down!  :shock:

The harness is down or at least it has engaged with the first ratchet which is the minimum for the train to be able to leave.  This is down to "lazy" cast members knocking the harness down as they walk along rather than pushing it right down.  By the time the train gets back to the station the g forces on the ride will have pushed it fully down!
Carl

Javey74

Sorry, just read through.... :oops:

Great report and photo's, thanks for sharing  :D

Malin

Thanks for sharing you clearly have an eye for taking pictures