favourite place to watch the parade

Started by maji, August 28, 2007, 03:02:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carnival_Princess_

My friends and I stood by the queue for Its a Small World and got some amazing pics, we also got some great ones from standing outside Bella Notte, we made sure we right at the front!
I didnt like Main Street too much - lots of tiny people were pushed in front of us and we ended up further and further back from the curb. :(

EmoK

I didn't have that trouble last time I went as It was really quiet.

I think I might have to find somewhere different this time though....somewhere no-one else will think of! :D

[/url]

moolie19

i like watching the parade from the outdoor theatre near the castle. We have some fab photos from when they never used to reserve the front row for kids and so had a front fow seat. But it saves standing around waiting or getting pushed by crowds and if you pick a back row seat you can always then stand up and watch the parade as it goes past.

WaltDisneyFanBoy

Usually at the end of the Mainstreet near the castlle, so u can see the parade leaving Fantasieland, and passing by the castle

ightenhill

Are all the stop points the same or would you have to watch the parade countless times to see each stop routine..

Where are the best stop areas. :?:
[size=85]WDW Florida July 91(way too hot), DL California June 92,DL California Sep 93, DLP France Feb 96, DLP France March 02, DLP France Christmas to NY 03, WDW Christmas Eve to NY 04, WDW Oct 05, DL California Christmas to NY 05, DLP March 06, WDW Nov 06,DLP Paris Christmas to NY 06, WDW April 07 DL California Nov 07, WDW Dec 07, DLP Mar 08, DLP Jul 08, DL Hong Kong Mar 09, WDW Oct 09,  DLP Xmas 09[/size]

WaltDisneyFanBoy

Quote from: "ightenhill"Are all the stop points the same or would you have to watch the parade countless times to see each stop routine..

Where are the best stop areas. :?:
I actualy don't remember those stops. The music, and the characters in the parade always make me so dreamy.