mark twain back in service?

Started by anthony2k6, July 31, 2007, 07:30:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthony2k6

i read a badly translated page from dlrp.fr which seems to say mark has had a quick coat of paint to patch him up for the busy next few weeks so that both mark and molly are in use currently. is this true?  8)

speedpacket

Well - I understand french, and it is indeed what dlrp.fr is reporting :)
Great news!!!!
Next visit:
13-14-15 February 2009 - Valentine in DLH Castle Club

Thank you Disney for introducing me to my girlfriend!  Disney truly is magical!!!

Owain

And they say the other keel boat is being refurbished so soon all the boats will be in the river !  :)

Kristof

It was already refurbished, but was damaged during the cast members trainings.

Anthony

Two riverboats... at once..?

For all my 6+ years of DLRP fandom, I never thought the day would arrive. :shock:

anthony2k6

anyone got a picture of them both out together? that must make a pretty nice photo? :)

Soap

Quote from: "raptor1982"It was already refurbished, but was damaged during the cast members trainings.

Then the training and obligatory license weren't that bad of an idea?
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

disney_donutter

Quote from: "raptor1982"It was already refurbished, but was damaged during the cast members trainings.

Good excuse, but I wonder what they actually got up to on the boat for it to be damaged :-P .. lol.

15MagicalYears

Lol, :lol:
I'm sure they maybe just got a little too excited for them returning that they bumped it.  :P

Soap

Hmmm....how about a race on the lake then between the two  :P  ?????
That will put some excitement in to the lake  :lol:
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney