Best time for ADC?!?! Help please!!

Started by Jbop123, September 01, 2017, 04:37:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jbop123

Hi all, I dont remember if I asked this before, so apologies if so!!

I'm going to call to make reservations tonight for my tip in october, going to book 30th Oct which is a monday but unsure what time of day to book!!

what time do people think is best when going there? Early or Evening? It's just me and my boyfriend going. Would prefer it to be a more quiet time is possible.

Also, what time do the princesses at the pavillion usualy change? don't know if it's best to go there at first sitting so If Rapunzel is not at the lunch but she is in the AM pavilion then I get a change to see her haha, worried about missing out!

Tineke

The princess pavilion is on 'low season' schedule at the moment, one princess per day, from 10.00-15.30

In the summer season there were 2 princesses, first shift from 10.00-16.30 , second shift from 16.30-19.00

Tineke

I suggest following ED92 on twitter while you're there, if a character makes an appearance, they post it instantly with the location... Rapunzel and Flynn do occasional appearances together

Jbop123

Quote from: Tineke on September 03, 2017, 07:19:51 PM
I suggest following ED92 on twitter while you're there, if a character makes an appearance, they post it instantly with the location... Rapunzel and Flynn do occasional appearances together

Thanks hun, I do follow them on twitter and FB already haha. We decided to take the first booking so we can check out ho is in the pavillion for the morning half, then if the princess we want isn't at the restaurant we should have time to head over to the pavilion to see them afterwards (assuming the swap over to afternoon is around 3:30/4:30)