Hyperspace mountain

Started by Joey123, January 31, 2017, 09:08:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joey123

Just read on dip today that the opening has been put back until the 6th of May ,not happy as going on the 6th April for 5 nights ,originally date of opening was to be 8th my 50th birthday grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

disneymagic006

It's annoying when that happens isn't it. They do say the schedules can change at any time but we do tend to plan around them. We are in a similar position - all booked for July for the Pirates of the Caribbean reopening and rumours that will take longer too. Fingers crossed that they can get them done to the original time plan!
1992 - Newport Bay
1994 - Newport Bay
1997 - Sequoia Lodge
1999 - Davy Crockett
2002 - Santa Fe
2005 - Davy Crockett
2008 - Santa Fe
2010 - Sequoia Lodge (January)
2010 - Newport Bay (August)
2015 - Cheyenne
2017 - Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest stay booked for 5 nights July 2017. Excited for the 25th Anniversary!

ffugitive

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO upset about this change!  Live in the States and have been looking forward to trying this ride for so many years.  Finally booked a trip for April 10-13 (our first to Paris ever) and BAM... they pull the rug out.  My son will be equally devastated.  Damn!

Benjsh85

I'm there the last week of April. I'm not giving up hope it could get a soft opening the week before the re-launch. I'll be gutted if it doesn't but we've booked now.