Is photo pass plus worth it?

Started by tashadec, January 04, 2016, 11:02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jo316

Thanks everyone for that
Off to DLP in Feb and was wondering about the photo pass plus

Defiantly going to get one

Angela-Cara

Where can u purchase the photo pass and I see people talking about discount/vouchers for them, any info appreciated :-)

NCC1701Q

You can buy the package in a lot of shops in the park (too many to mention separately) - they are usually in a stand on the counter, so just ask the CM at the cash register.
Note: the price has changed to €59,99 - in the Netherlands you can get a 20% discount if you book the Pass with your stay. And in the parks you also get the Annual Pass-discount.

polar vixen

We added to our UK booking with Disneyland Paris. CO.UK for 38. Worth every penny!

billy

we paid 49.99€ back in Feb, and although we got some great photos we were really disappointed that most of the character meet and greets dont have offical photographers so we didnt really think it was value for money. It was great for rides as you get the pictures that are taken of you that you wouldnt normally buy you would just look at it.
Personally I wouldn't buy it again, but that is just my opinion as it worked great in the princess pavillion and in Mickey's house and we got loads of photos but I think the ones we got with our own camera were just as good!