Parishuttle

Started by learning-the-ropes, May 10, 2015, 09:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

learning-the-ropes

Hi, has anyone used Parishuttle. After doing a quick google for transfers, they seem to be coming up at great value 83 eur for a CDG to Disney return private transfer. I think there's another similar called Paris shuttles.Com but this one was just all in one word. Just wondering if they're trustworthy before I book. Many thanks

minnieme

Hi, I haven't used them before but if you are not sure, I can highly recommend 'Always Shuttle'. We have been using them for the past 5 years and have booked them again for in 2 weeks. They have been reliable and excellent service. Nice, clean vehicles and polite drivers. Can't fault them.

April 2011 & June 2012 Hotel New York
May 2013 Disneyland Hotel
Aug 2014 Disney Magic Med cruise
Aug 2014 Disneyland Hotel
May 2015 Disneyland Hotel

DisneyRose

ezy-shuttle were great with us.  My son has special needs so it really does have to be as easy as humanly possible. we were 2-3 hours late  coming in to CDG in feb and there they were when we arrived waiting and ready.  Fantastic service, 

http://www.site.ezyshuttle.com/
WDW -1987 DLP -1993(?) DLP - 1999 WDW - 2005
DLP My explorers 2006
DLP Newport bay 2007 2010
DLP sequoia 2008, 2011 2013 2015 2016, 2017

learning-the-ropes

Thanks for your help guys ❤️ . It's hard to know which to trust, especially if they don't turn up when your waiting to return. I saw always shuttle when I was researching so that's one to consider. I'll take a look at ezy shuttle too.
Thanks again