Single day, 2 day or annual tickets?

Started by garybrett, February 10, 2015, 12:04:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garybrett

Hello there, hoping someone could help me decode why the DLP 1 day,1 park tickets work out cheaper than the 2 day, 2 park tickets, are you allowed to purchase 2 x 1 day, 1 park tickets to use on consecutive days? Also I have noted they are cheaper on the french disneyland site but thinking there may be an issue once I pay with card registered in UK?

Has anyone called the french disneyland office rather than uk and booked over the phone, would they allow me to also book the annual pass? I was going to book my hotel and ask them to order the annual passes but again unsure if this is allowed?

Thank you

Gary

littlebitofpixiedust

Can't help you on the prices for 1/2 day passes sorry!

But as far as I'm aware annual passes have to be brought once inside DLP (or so I've read!) you would buy a single day ticket and buy APs once inside in Discoveryland? And I'm pretty sure I've been told then you'd get the day ticket refunded/taken of price of AP.

I'm pretty sure there's more information on here about annual passes good luck and enjoy your visit!

daddyof2

Looking at http://www.dlpguide.com/planning/booking/park-tickets/ , the 2 day, 2 park tickets have no restrictions on their use and give the option of going from park to park. The 1 day 1 park tickets can be bought on consecutive days, they can't restrict that.

garybrett

Thanks for that, I have found a few UK sites that offer annual passes but not sure if they are legit, my hotel is also offering me 3 day/2 park tickets for £102 which seems good to me but I cant buy until I arrive in October.

Has anyone tried calling the Disney french office [http://www.disneylandparis.fr/] to purchase the annual pass, I think legally they would have to sell to uk customers, my french is ok so I thought that may be an option as I would also get the magic hours?

Thanks again, much appreciated

Gary

littlebitofpixiedust

Hi, havnt purchased annual passes as we always just book ours within the hotel. I certainly wouldn't buy them online Incase they weren't legit as you say, I'd personally call disneyland Paris and enquire that way. At least you will be given the correct information.

Anyone can buy annual passes but as I previously said the only way I know is buying them upon arrival (friends of mine have)

A&S&O

There is a thread dedicated to Annual Passes.

If there are children in your party, you can buy their passes before you go for around £80 - they don't sell children's passes at the park.
These websites also sell discounted adult annual passes, but I don't think they're any cheaper than buying at the park with a 10% sponsorship discount.
Planning WDW 2019
1997 DLP x2, 1998 DLP x2, 1999 DLP, 2000 DLP Millenium, 2002 DLP, 2003 DLR, 2004 WDW + DLP, 2005 DLP + DLR, 2006 WDW, 2007 DLP x2, 2008 WDW + DLP x3, 2009 DLP x7, 2010 WDW (+ extra week due to ash cloud!), 2011 DLR, 2012 WDW + DLP, 2013 WDW + DLP, 2014 WDW + DLPx3 (inc. daytrip for Ratatouille preview), 2015 DLR + DLPx3, 2016 WDW + DLP, 2017 WDW x2 + DLP, 2018 WDW + DLP x2. Coming up - ?