January 2015

Started by BaileySadie, August 26, 2014, 05:49:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BaileySadie

Hi,
I'm taking my daughter who is 14 to Disneyland Paris on 8th January for 3 nights as a surprise Christmas present. We are staying in the Cheyanne and our plane doesn't land till 8pm. Does anyone know if any of the restaurants will be open at Disney Village after 9.30pm please? Also, is it safe to walk in the dark from the hotel to the village?
Thanks!

Mac

You should be fine, you should be able to get food in the village easily up to midnight and beyond. The paths to the village from the Cheyanne are generally well lit and is a nice little walk even if it may be a bit cold in January. You could always stop in the New York and get food in the lounge there too :) ºoº
ºoº☆¨*:•.1992 Opening Week (Disneyland Hotel).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.1994 (Hotel New York).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.1998 (Hotel Cheyenne).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2001-2004 Cast Member (Moteurs... Action!).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2005-2010 (Hotel New York).•:*¨☆ºoº -
ºoº☆¨*:•.2011 (Disneyland Hotel).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2012 Christmas (Hotel New York).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2013 Jan/Feb/May/Sept/Oct.•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2013 Christmas (Sequoia Lodge).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2014 January (Santa Fe)/June/July.•:*¨☆ºoº

ewormas

Hi
I walked from Sequoia in Feb just to the pool around 8pm and I will admit it was very dark and a little un-nerving. I would say if you are unsure jump on the bus from cheyenne to the village. Hope you have a great trip  :)

littlebitofpixiedust

We always walk back and have never had a problem it's quite well lit and even of peak there will be families around I am sure.
Disneyvillage is open till late you should have no problem getting dinner I shouldn't think :)

Esti

It'll probably be pretty dark. I don't think it is unsafe to walk, but you can take the bus. Also, I know McDonalds is open until 1am, and probably Earl of Sandwich will be too.