Princess Dresses

Started by captain carroll, June 17, 2014, 02:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

captain carroll

Hi Having never been to DLP before sorry if this is stupid question but Which shop in DLP is the best for buying Princess dresses for the kids? there is never a good selection in our local store.

Mileto

In the Disneyland Park you can buy princess dresses EVERYWHERE. They are about EUR 60 and more.
Better search and buy one before your trip.

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

captain carroll

Thanks my other half thinks we are going to get teh young un the Else dress from Frozen there i think there is more chance winning the lottery to be honest!!

daddyof2

Elsa dresses are hard to find everywhere. I don't know where you live, but they really are much better value if you can source a princess dress locally (or online). I personally think Asda stock decent quality dresses at a reasonable price. And no, I'm not an employee or on commission :)

Rapunzel1

The store in The Disneyland hotel had Anna and Elsa dresses in March. They had the largest stock of frozen things. My son still walks around with Olaf every day.

Princessjo

Smyths toy shop had both frozen dresses in at the weekend in all sizes...it's not thought of as that kind of shop so you may have better luck the than the disney shop which sells out often...
Give a little whistle