Hotel New York

Started by kirstyf, September 23, 2013, 11:04:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kirstyf

Hi this is my first post to this site.My husband and I and our 2 daughters are visiting in a couple of weeks, but I just have a few questions.We are staying at the Hotel New York. Do we need to take our own towels and hair dryer or are these provided? Also, does anyone know if it is possible to request a room with 1 double and 2 single beds, rather than 2 doubles?Thanks in advance

ed-uk

Quote from: kirstyf on September 23, 2013, 11:04:43 PM
Hi this is my first post to this site.My husband and I and our 2 daughters are visiting in a couple of weeks, but I just have a few questions.We are staying at the Hotel New York. Do we need to take our own towels and hair dryer or are these provided? Also, does anyone know if it is possible to request a room with 1 double and 2 single beds, rather than 2 doubles?Thanks in advance
I've stayed at the Hotel New York. The hotel provides towels and a hair dryer and i have always found them to be satisfactory, but you could take a travel hair dryer with you. I think all the rooms come with 1 double bed or 2 double beds.
Ed & David