book breakfast with disney caracthers

Started by rossana, July 31, 2013, 01:04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rossana

Hi, i just called the 1 60 304050 cause i want to book a breakfast at CafeMickey for the 3rd of September and they sayd me that I have to call only 2 DAYS BEFORE...is it real?its that possible? I called on june and they sayd me that it was too early, but now they sayd me that and it seems to strange to me.anyone could say me something on it?
Thanks,Ross

amanda08

Hi Ross. This is correct. Only way to book earlier is to add it on to your original hotel booking.
Amanda

Elaine

yep, for breakfast at Cafe Mickey its 2 days before. It won't be a problem Ross, its never booked out.

rossana

Ok girls....thanks for your immediately reply...i think im going to choose for something else, probably a lunchor dinner with caracthers.what do you think its better? Is this possible at cafe mickey or they have it in another restaurant? And my last question: if i book a dinner, which caracthers i could probably meet? I think the bests are busy in the parade, isn't it? Please help me if you can..i would like to give the best to my children :) CIAO and sorry for my "bad" english...

never2old

Can you book for breakfast with the characters in Cafe Mickey if you're not staying in a Disney hotel?

daddyof2

Although it is some time (11 years) since I visited DLRP, my partner and I went to Cafe Mickey for a normal dinner and there were plenty of characters around then. I've read that this is often still the case

gemma2806

Never2old, you can book a character breakfast if your not staying in a Disney hotel as long as you're staying in one of the associated hotels but I'm not 100% sure if you can book this if you are staying in any other hotel so you'd have to look into this.

You can still have character lunch and dinners at Cafe Mickey and these can be booked in advance or booked through your hotel concierge or directly at the restaurant.

I was surprised to hear about the 2 day booking rule but then I have always booked the breakfast when booking my holiday or added it on at a later date, for example I'm booked for the first seating for the 27th November! I'm quite surprised as it has always been busy when I've been before and they only use the ground floor for breakfast and not the whole restaurant.

Elaine

you can book the character breakfast at Cafe Mickey no matter where you are staying. For non-Disney package hotel guests, you just pay your bill after you've eaten, and book to reserve a table either through the Disney dining reservation service, at City Hall, or at Cafe Mickey itself.

I prefer the DLH breakfast myself, the food is much much better, its much cheaper compared to Cafe Mickey, and although the character are not inside the restaurant going around the tables, they are situated right outside the entrance to the restaurants so you can meet them going in, meet them coming out, and often meet a couple more characters downstairs in the lobbly on your way in/out of the hotel.

For Cafe Mickey I'd go for lunch or dinner - both have characters coming around the tables for individual character interaction and photos etc, and lunch or dinner is much better value for money at Cafe Mickey over breakfast there, in my opinion.

captain rocket

If you decide to stay with the breakfast at Cafe Mickey it is normally ok to walk in. I passed three times this last week on my way from the Hotel New York and always looked in to see who was around Character wise and the place was only half full on any of those days.

disnick.322

I went last year and did both the Cafe Mickey breakfast and went there for lunch, and the lunch was much better, there were more characters for you to meet and the food was much better too, at the breakfast there was only a few characters and the food was very basic.  My advice would be to go for the lunch / dinner and maybe book the day before or even that morning, it is very rarely fully booked :)

rossana

You guys are great..thanks all for your reply :)