Breakfast options for visitors not staying in Disney hotels

Started by ILOVEDISNEY!, June 26, 2013, 10:24:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ILOVEDISNEY!

Hi, i've been to DLP many times but have always stayed in the resort hotels with breakfast included.

As we'll be spending a lot of time in Paris over the next year i've decided to buy the annual passports but I have been trying to find information on breakfast availability for visitors not staying at the hotels and it doesn't seem very clear.

If possible i'd like to get to the parks early and have breakfast at one of the hotels (or a different hotel every day) but i'm struggling to find information on which hotels offer it and what the price is or if I need to book in advance. We stayed at Hotel Santa Fe earlier this year and i'm sure I saw that you could pay separately at reception if you weren't staying but I can't be sure.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

littlebitofpixiedust

I'm also pretty sure you can do just that! Weve stayed on all on site hotels and there are prices on the boards if your not staying and wish to pay. I know the Disneyland hotel does this for sure and I think it was about €14 per adult can't remember exactly but obviously other hotels won't be as high cost although I still think that's very good value for money!
The breakfast there is lovely very wide selection and if you get a window seat you overlook the entrance of the park

ILOVEDISNEY!

Thanks Pixie Dust, we'll definitely be going there then.

I've just found the menu's on DLRP Magic and it gives details for breakfast at La Cantina at Hotel Santa Fe and the restaurant at Cheyenne too so I think we're all set. If anyone has information on the other hotels that would be great but if not i'll update this on our return.

Thanks

littlebitofpixiedust

Enjoy and be funi to try out a few different hotels :)