Quick stop in Disney Village & Panoramagique

Started by never2old, June 26, 2008, 05:34:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

never2old

Hello!!

Last Tuesday, on our way to visit some family, we stopped in the DV for some lunch  :D ...

We went to the Cafe Mickey, I have to admit it was the first time we ate there, at it was great!

The restaurant was busy, but not too packed, we got a table in the terrace bit, it was a bit hot but not too bad, and a lot quieter than inside. Food was really nice, I had a huge salad (couldn't finish it), and my husband had the curry, which was also very tasty!

And of course (my husband didnt know it when he agreed to come here for lunch  :mrgreen: ), we had plenty of characters coming to see us at our table!

We saw Daisy, Smee, Gepetto, King John, Goofy, Pluto and of course Mickey!! And as you can see below, I was not the only one happy to see them...

After lunch I managed to convince my husband that going up in the Panoramagique would be the best thing to do before going back to the car and continuing our trip... So we did!

It was also a first for both of us, I'd been meaning to go on it for some time now but it was always too windy, or too crowded, or I had too many things I wanted to do in the park! But now, it was a sunny, hot and very quiet Tuesday noon, we got our tickets and a few minutes later we were climbing up!

I don't what's the maximum number of people they allow to go on, but with us it was fairly quiet, maybe 10 of us? So it was very pleasant, we could move around a bit, and enjoy the great views!!

The New York Hotel

The Newport Bay

The Sequoia Lodge

The Village

The Disneyland Hotel, Main Street & Castle

Discoveryland

The Studios

And a very happy me!

It was only a short break (less than two hours  :( ) but enough to get a quick fix before my next real visit, in August... And enough to have a great time!

The Butlin Boy

What a great idea, I wish I could just quickly pop in for a visit every now and then like that too. I'm glad you had a great time, I really liked the Panoramagique photos, they're great :)

Clarebelle

Great report, wish I could stop off at the disney village :-(

The photos are fantastic, thanks for sharing them  =D>
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

never2old

Thanks!!

It is really nice stopping in DV, even if it's just for a couple of hours... Of course it is horrible seeing people going into the parks, or hearing them in the ToT, and not being able to join in... I get very jealous!!!

toonarmylass

hey sis those photos are soooooo cool, im loveing them im also sooooo jealous of you!!!! i wanna just pop to the village for a meal :(

Clarebelle

your jealous of them, I'm jealous of you lol the circle of life
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

never2old

glad you enjoyed them!!  :)

toonarmylass

y you jealous of me????

Snow_White_Girl

Aww never2old I'm very jealous of you!! I wish I could just pop into DV for a quick bite to eat and a photo with Mickey!  :lol: (In 34 days time I'l be there though!! :D/) The Panoramagique photos are amazing - it's something I've always wanted to do but won't get the chance this summer as my Mum's afraid of heights!! :(

\":lamp:\"