When Will DLRP Realise About Their Music .....

Started by Javey74, March 02, 2008, 07:30:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javey74

When will DLRP realise that certain music within the parks should be released A.S.A.P.  

For example, quite a few fans here will know you cannot get 'Tous en train - All Aboard', 'Happy, Happy, Halloween' or the new Disney advert remix of 'Flying'.  Sure you can get a version near it from the 'Peter Pan Soundtrack'.

After all it was Disney that said using the music on the advert was done so that people who visited DLRP would instantly recognise something that they had heard before, and so get them in the mood straight away.  :roll:

Being able to take the track home with you on a CD single would be even better, I would of thought. :wink:

Surely if they mass produce these as singles with different versions, they would be brilliant sellers, inturn making them lots of money.

It's as though they are waiting to add them to another double CD, even so not one of the above mentioned featured on the new 2007 double CD compilation.

Why, why, why make us wait.  It does not make sense.  If there are any of the DLRP Management viewing this Forum and view this topic please heed this request, as I don't think I speaking for just myself somehow.  :roll:  :cry:

Anthony

Moved to DLRP Merchandise.

And of course I absolutely agree... the amount of emails dlrpmagic.com gets asking if Tous en Train can be bought anywhere :shock:  :shock:

Disney_Princess

Think we should bombard the marketing and merchandising dept with e-mails, asking for their releases.
[size=150]Every girl deserves to be a Princess... To be a Disney one makes you extra special[/size]

Nicholas-c

its no where online sadly
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

benjy

It's not as if the demand isn't there because it is!!

:!:  :!:  :!:  :!: COME ON DLRP RELEASE MORE MUSIC :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:

Thats my rant for the day  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

does anyone know if there is a reason why they don't release more music :?:  :?:  :?:
Working xmas 2012!!! \":D\"

RockNRoller

I couldn't agree more, I have 5 of the multi track CD's in proper cases and too many of the CD's that come in cardboard sleeves and its not enough. I love going to work listening to the music but there is so much missing from my collection.
And for an additional rant why oh why dont they include the whole of the music on the CD for example the 15th celebration has "Just like we dreamed it on" but its an edited version from the parade not the whole parade.
Come on DLRP give us what we want and we'll spend the money
DLRP 2000,01,02,03,04x2,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,13, 14, 2015 (Booked)

"Pumba, not in front of the kids"

Javey74

Any ideas to getting a petition on this, and the best person to send it to.... :idea:

benjy

I'd certainly sign it!!!!!!! :D  :D

Isn't it best to send it to management or guest relations!!

[-o< please bring more CD's out!  [-o<
Working xmas 2012!!! \":D\"

Javey74

Ok everyone, I've just launched a poll in the "Poll Land Section", hopefully to be used as a petition to the DLRP Management.  :D

Please Vote   :D/  :D/

The link below will take you directly there:

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=4238&p=56456#p56456

Remco K.

DLP.info has an update about a rumoured official album that might be in the works for DLRP.

On The Disney Music Discussion Forum Randy Thornton writes:
QuoteI hear rumblings of a new Official Album (or a real Official Album) for Paris. It doesn't look like I will be involved, but I offered my services if I can help in any way. It's possible that Hong Kong may also be in line for an album. But this is nothing more that idle chatter until I see or hear anything more substantial.
Randy Thornton seems to be involved with the official albums for both Walt Disney World and Disneyland.

Javey74

Thanks for that snippit Remko.K  :wink:

I hope the rumours true  [-o<

Javey74

I think we might need a few more votes before this can be deemed as a formidable petition... :mrgreen:  

Please keep voting everyone  [-o<

Here's the Poll Voting Link again: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=4238&p=56456#p56456"

I'm forwarding it to DLRP Guest Relations, via a compressed text file... :wink:

gerbillcat

I've always been disappointed with the quantity of music actually available. Specifically I would love the background music from the different lands and more tracks from the attractions.