where is number 8 on the map?

Started by Riebi, November 23, 2007, 01:58:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riebi

On wdsfans we can find the current wds map:

//http://www.photosmagiques.com/wdsfans/news/upload/wds_plan_nov-dec_2.jpg

But where is number 8? Number 4 is cars. They forget to mark it on the map. But number 8? Am I blind...hmm...
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Sly_Racoon

I can't see it.

I just noticed as well that TOT is number 13! I'm sure thats not coincidence. Just like the wait time board on TOT only goes down to 13 instead of the usual 5 or 10.

Anthony

Number 8 has been missing on the maps for over a year!

I'm not sure why they do it, either to make it look like WDS has more attractions (a year ago, having a maximum of "9" didn't sound too great) or to make sure people aren't confused because RNRC takes up Studios 8 & 9. Yeah, probably missing one out for RNRC... they're quite strict with using the studio numbers.

Love that ToT is number 13, didn't notice that. :D DLRP really "get" ToT already.

ightenhill

last time I saw a number 8 was christmas 06 I think when it was the art of Disney
[size=85]WDW Florida July 91(way too hot), DL California June 92,DL California Sep 93, DLP France Feb 96, DLP France March 02, DLP France Christmas to NY 03, WDW Christmas Eve to NY 04, WDW Oct 05, DL California Christmas to NY 05, DLP March 06, WDW Nov 06,DLP Paris Christmas to NY 06, WDW April 07 DL California Nov 07, WDW Dec 07, DLP Mar 08, DLP Jul 08, DL Hong Kong Mar 09, WDW Oct 09,  DLP Xmas 09[/size]

RnRCj

I noticed this a while back. If I'm right there is a number missing on the DLP map too.

Riebi

Quote from: "RnRCj"I noticed this a while back. If I'm right there is a number missing on the DLP map too.

:mrgreen: Just a new search and riddle for meeeee to detect! Which number will it beeee  8)  :lol:

Owain

Quote from: "RnRCj"I noticed this a while back. If I'm right there is a number missing on the DLP map too.

Yes, number 16  :P

Riebi

Quote from: "Owain"

Yes, number 16  :P

Damn! I´m a very slow slug detective.  :cry:  :lol: