7th-10th August Trip Report

Started by coruscantpt, August 14, 2007, 08:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disneyana

Oh wonderful pics. And it's a good shot of the Hidden Mickey at Space Mountain.  :wink:
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

coruscantpt

Quote from: "Disneyana"Oh wonderful pics. And it's a good shot of the Hidden Mickey at Space Mountain.  :wink:

Ohh I didn't notice it :P But yeah it's there now that you mention it.
DLP - July 1994 / March 2002 / August 2007 / December 2010 / 2011 - Anual Passholder \":P\"

WDW - May 2006 / May 2008 / August 2009

coruscantpt

Quote from: "Nala_84"Wow, it's nice to see those beautiful pics!! The one of the dragon is awesome, and so are the ones of Fantillusion - seems as if you had a great time :)!

Yes I loved it very much. Every single hour :P But the night shows where the best part
DLP - July 1994 / March 2002 / August 2007 / December 2010 / 2011 - Anual Passholder \":P\"

coruscantpt

Day 2 - Part 1

The second day started with a dismal weather. Cold andmany clouds but no rain... yet :P
As we stayed at Sequoia Lodge Hotel we could enjoy the Extra Magical hours at Disneyland Park. And so we went there. Main Street was still with many people there.

We went to Fantasyland for Peter Pan. But we had already 35 minutes to wait...

After that the park opened to the people and we went strait back to Big Thunder mountain expecting not a big time to wait. No luck there :P But still we ride it. I don't have yet the on-ride foto but I will post it later.

We then went to adventureland

Pirates were not working very well and we had to wait inside 15 minutes because all things had stoped. But the ride itself was great as always. We then went to Indiana Jones. Only I rode it because they were all afraid :P

Not a long time to wait

Here I go down lol

It was the first time I rode it forward. It's different. But I think I prefer it Backwards. But still it was fun.

To be continued...

coruscantpt

Day 2 - Part 2

After ridding Indiana Jones we went to fantasyland to have lunch and to go for all the rides there, Snow White, Pinoccio, My moms favourite it's a small world :P and the rest of them. The weather was getting better and we even saw the sun again.

We then went to the castle to see it inside.

I love the castle and the story of sleeping beauty as presented inside. Here are some photos of it. Hope you enjoy..

The king and Queen

The fairies enchanting Aurora

And my favourite Disney character... Yes it's Malifecent

For those who don't know, the story also is told in some books ther, like this one

And like this also

The fight

The awakening

Don't you love the statue at the end of the story??

That's why this is the best castle of them all :P

Here's a view from the castle to fantasyland

We then went to discoveryland and as we were passing through the castle we saw the train with the characters

Here's Chip

And Goofy

Back to Discoveryland

Space Mountain

I must say that this ride is still great, altough I do prefer the old version of it. But still is the best space mountain of them all.

We saw all the rides  but the weather started to get ugly and rain came down and we rush to the hotel to have dinner.

To be continued...

coruscantpt

Day 2 - Part 3

Well after dinner, it was still raining a little bit and was cold. So I went alone to Disneyland Park to see the parade and fireworks again. And to take some pictures. This time I went to the middle of central plaza, just in front of the stage. I didn't want to miss the show.

I must admit the view of main street is awsome

Well the parade came along. Beautyfull as always. I took less picture this time from it :P

After that came candleabration. It just a simple show. But it's so magic.

The flag part is great

Then came the host... Mickey

I never saw that the other characters were dancing near the people before going on stage... Here's Minie

I love this picture. You can't see the castle, only the candles... Like a cake

And then the rest of the gang came along.

After that came Wishes. I had seen it at the Magic Kingdom, but never here in Paris. Here are some photos..

Off the Neverland

My Maleficent in the castle :P

The blue Fairy

The lasers from the Castle. Great Idea

The last part of it

And so it ends

Well yes, the show is very different... and yes it doesn't have the big shells... But hey, it's still wishes. It's different, but still it's beautyfull.

After this I went to bed..

Next day.. Walt Disney Studios...

To be continued...

coruscantpt

Day 3

Well, on day 3 we went to Walt Disney Studios. It was my first time there. he last time I was on DLRP the park had just open a week earlier but I didn't go there.
First we saw the new stars on the promenade with the distances to all Disney parks. Here is the only one I've been to besides Paris.

We arrived before the opening and I must say that there were many people waiting in from of Studio 1. The entrance and the fountain are great

And the "castle" of this park :P

We went then to cinemagique and animagique to watch the show

The hat is great with the characters. But I must say it was a little disapointing. They should have place many more from WDW. Or at least place the three away from each others.

It brings back te memories of WDW. I've seen them on the castle last year. Bring more to Paris :P

I then went to toonstudios to see how it looked. I was very curious about this.

The area is great and the rides very good. I went to Crush... 100 minutes waiting time. I almost faint :P But stayed there and it was great the ride. Very funny.

After the tram tour we went to the other side of the park. Seeing first the big huge tower. It looks almost done outside. Remember that this was taken 9th August so they are a little old.

After looking at the tower we went to Armageddon, the Rock 'n rollercoaster and watched the stunt show.

The rollercoaster was great. Simply the best... I rode it twice since the awaiting time was 20 minutes. The show was great also..

And with that we left he park and went to see the evening shows (again) at Disneyland Park

coruscantpt

Day 4 - Last Day

Finally we arrived at the last day...Well the last morning since we had to leave the rooms at 11:00 and be in Paris at 14:00

So we went to Disneyland Park to do some shopping and to say au revoir.

The weather, as always in this trip was cold with coulds, but that was cool for us to go around.

The park was busy as it was for the last days. When we were shopping the characters train arrived and I manage to take some pictures:

I still remember this float on the WWOD Parade. It's great to see them using this again.

Here are the characters.

Daisy and Pluto

On the way out I manage to see something interesting.. Look at this... Does it sound familiar to you the name??

Yes, I didn't know that they left that there... The old name... It brought to me old memories... From my first trip, when it was called still EuroDisney, back in 1994.

Well it's time to say goodbye.. See you soon

Disneyana

Thanks for all the wonderful pics and this cool and nice report about your trip.
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"