Questions about Santa fe

Started by Fixiepixie, February 04, 2018, 08:08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fixiepixie

We are going to dlp in about 6wks and I had a few questions I was hoping someone who has stayed here can answer for me
1. What time does Starbucks open in the morning? Do they do pastries/snacks?
2. Is there a kettle in the room? If not can I hire one?
3. Character meet n greets- what time? Where would it be? Who usually is there?
4. I know there's a garage nearby, would they do milk, snacks, fruit?

Thanks in advance x

littlebitofpixiedust

I can't help you with your first question as when we stayed at the Santa Fe last starbucks wasn't there.

2- Kettle isn't usually provided you can hire one from reception (we take a travel kettle maybe worth looking into)

3- Character meets are usually in the mornings from my experience and located close to reception, this could have changed though

4- The garage is so handy and yes they do milk and snacks not sure of fruit as didn't buy ourselves but we bought milk bottled water sandwiches ect

Have a great time!!

claire2281

When I last stayed at the Cheyenne the Starbucks there was open in time for me to go and get breakfast before walking down for EMT at 8:30am. I THINK it opens at 7am. Yes they do a variety of pastries etc.
My Trips:
03/2009 DCR -- 07/2009 DLH -- 03/2010 Cheyenne -- 07/2010  DLH -- 12/2010 SL -- 03/2011  Cheyenne -- 08/2011 NBC -- 12/2012 HNY -- 03/2013  Cheyenne - 12/2014 SL -- 03/2016 Cheyenne -- 07/2017  Cheyenne - 12/2017 SL - 08/18 - Cheyenne - 12/2018 NBC - 07/2019 Cheyenne

bad-pink-tink

this is the link to the Starbucks at Santa Fe Hotel https://www.starbucks.co.uk/store-locator/store/1017955/paris-disneyland-santa-fe-hotel-avenue-robert-schuman-coupvray-j-77700-fr

Opening Hours 7am to 11pm

This is a link to the menu on the main Starbucks website, it will give you an idea of whats available https://www.starbucks.co.uk/menu
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

xlucylu89x

Morning,

If you don't mind me asking how many of you are going?

My sister and I always take a slightly bigger suitcase than we need so if we buy any thing we have room to pack it on the way home. On the way out we fill the extra space with snacks. Crisps, cereal bars, yoghurt bars anything that doesn't need chilling etc. It does save a fair bit of money and also gives you the option to take healthier snacks as Disney has mostly sweets and crisps etc. You take a small tupperware box with some fruit in if you wanted, maybe pad with some kitchen roll so it doesn't rattle about to much and bruise.
We went with our stepbrother, his wife and their little boy for new year's once and our snack supply saved us a small fortune especially with a little one. we also take those robinsons' squeezey squash things. you squeeze a few drops into water, great if like my step bro you don't want little ones having too many fizzy drinks and they will get bored with water. just fill up from a water fountain, add a few drops et voila. a bottle of squash 

I would highly recommend taking a travel kettle with you for sure. in argos they are about £10. They don't take up much room and can be filled with hot choc sachets, coffee sachets etc to save room. We take little UHT pots like you get in mc d's etc. You can get about 10 of these for about £1 in B&M. travel kettles take a while to boil but we worked it that the first person to get up and go in the shower, fills it up and by the time they come out it's boiled and ready for a lovely cup of coffee without leaving the room with bed hair :D
Cheyenne 2005 & 2007
Newport Bay 2012 & 2017
Santa Fe 2014 & 2016

Fixiepixie

Thanks everyone for all the great suggestions !

rocker

Just got back from SF & yes you can get a kettle from reception.  No charge  :D