Electroland (event)

Started by Rocketeer, April 17, 2017, 05:04:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocketeer

From Disney&More..

QuoteDisneyland Paris has announced the Electroland evening which will happen at the Walt Disney Studios on July 8, 2017, from 7:00 pm to midnight for a price of 68 €.
A Premium ticket for 85 € will also go on sale, giving access to both Disney Parks from 4 pm.
The evening should feature the major actors of the French electro scene and welcome, according to the latest indiscretions, 2 international DJs: David Guetta and FEDER
Thanks to ED92 for the news!

Sounds like a DLRP version of DCA's ElecTRONica, only charging you €68 for the privelage.

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." - Walt Disney

Rocketeer

An update via ED92

Electroland will use the Season of the Force stage/installations with special projections on Tower of Terror. Attractions open 7p-11:30p.

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." - Walt Disney

MickeyAteMyCap

How about they use that money on having a parade in Walt Disney Studios again instead?

Rocketeer

I agree, but as they can't charge guests for a parade then a hard ticket event such as this is seen as more profitable.

MickeyAteMyCap

Quote from: Rocketeer on April 24, 2017, 08:58:47 PM
I agree, but as they can't charge guests for a parade then a hard ticket event such as this is seen as more profitable.
Then they could increase ticket prices to accommodate the parade. I'd be happy with paying more for admission if it meant something going on on a regular basis in Walt Disney Studios again.

Rocketeer

There's no way they'd increase prices for a parade. They'd have to add something on the scale of Star Wars Land or Avatarland before they can justify that with WDS.

cjebs

the cost of a concert at something like the o2 would cost you £70 minimum for a big A list band/singer. david guetta is a big draw especially in france didnt he do the euro opening performance in the summer? the cost for a 5 hour dance party isnt that bad but is aimed primarily at parisiens to draw crowds to disney rather than hosting this in say stade de france etc.