food at buffalo bills show ?

Started by shell_ely, May 10, 2007, 04:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shell_ely

hi there guys i am looking for info on the food at the bufflo bills show , we have been to disney many times but have never been as me and my daughter are both vegies and was not sure about the food , but we have made up our minds  we will see the show on our next visit and i was  looking if anyone could tell what the food is like both for vegies and the normal menu  :ears:

thanks  :stitch:

needmagic

Greetings from in-side the magic...

nigel here with info to help....

great show to see not to be missed wild wild west yeee haaa!

when you enter you get a cow boy/girl hat there the same there is a bar and you can look at the horsers there too also the smell makes you feel like you in a western some times there is photo location to have your picture....

the food and drinks...beer or soft drinks in the show unlimited

food for veggi is ok... there is bread on the side too
you get veggi chilly co carne nice tastie  then you get potatoe vegetables veggi sausage and more trying to think now..
you also get apple crumbul and ice cream then after you get tea or coffee and a gold cocolate coin..

normal menu is drinks the same food chilly con carne veg then pork/chicken/sasages.

you eat this as the show is on very entertaining and funny..not tell you more just enjoy the show and worth the money but saying that as a castmember we get 50% discount on hotels free parc tickets and more..
Living The Dream Making The Magic

Kristof

I personally love the vegetarian dish. It consists out of:

- Starter: Vegetarian Chili
- Main dish: Dish with fresh vegetables and tortellini's topped off with a cream sauce
- Dessert: Warm apple pie with vanilla ice cream

And there's some delicious corn bread on the side as well.

shell_ely

wow sounds good , thanks a lot for your help . we will defo be seeing the show now any idea of the prices?   :pluto:

tubbsy

It works out roughly £40 a head per adult and £26 per child when converting the price from the internet from euros to pounds

Hope that helps. Oh and dont be put off by the price. You get a dinner, a show and a hat! :D  And the show is brilliant :D

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

shell_ely

i thought is was about £60 each so its cheeper then i thought !

how long is the show ? :pluto:

tubbsy

Its about one and a half hours.

Oh and be prepared to join in with some shouting. The CM's like you to join in with the shouting and whooping! :D

DLRPmagic linkgives you loads of info

http://www.dlrpmagic.com/guides/disneyv ... dwestshow/

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia

x-charlotte-x

That sounds really good, i might have to start saving up to go and see that. I wasn't planning on eating in any of the more expensive restaurants as im on a tight budget but seeing a show, getting a 3 course meal, free drinks and a cowboy hat for about £40 that sounds really good value.. and i'd really like a cowboy hat!  :D

1997 - Santa Fe
2006 - Cheyenne
2009 - New York

tubbsy

Mind you-it's a straw one with a band around it and Buffalo Bills written on it. We've still got one from 5 years ago! :D

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia

x-charlotte-x

It will be a nice souvenier to have though even if you will never use it again, just to say you've been!  :D

I think im going to have to take an extra suitcase  :lol:  theres so many things i'd like to bring home with me.. I wonder if i can fit Mickey in a suitcase!  :P  :mickey2:

1997 - Santa Fe
2006 - Cheyenne
2009 - New York

tubbsy

Or BUY a Mcikey suitcase!  :lol:

You do get funny looks wearing all the kit you can t pack in a suitacse, but I tend to give em a smile and they smile back! :D

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia

x-charlotte-x

:lol: That happened to me last time, i baught some aristorcat ears and wore them on the way home and everytime the coach stopped at the services i got funny looks from people in the services! Im not sure wether it was the ears though or the fact i was still in a Disney mood and singing It's a Small World!  :D

A Mickey suitcase is a brilliant idea, will have to keep my eye out for one!  :ears:

1997 - Santa Fe
2006 - Cheyenne
2009 - New York